The SRTT Visiting Fellowships information is updated in this article. And candidates who are planning to utilize the Institute for Social and Economic Change SRTT Visiting Fellowship can view this article. Moreover, a huge number of competitors are very curious to know about the present scheme data. So, to give the best details for the people we have surfed the internet a lot and then mentioned the genuine info here. Therefore, these applications will be accepted Throughout the Year. Kindly move to the beneath for more updates.
SRTT Visiting Fellowships
Coming to the depth info, the Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore in connection with Sir Ratan Tata Trust. And both are inviting the applications for the candidates in the name of the SRTT Visiting Fellowship from the research students. Meanwhile, the schemes will be received from the competitors who wish to undertake research education. At the same time, it must be done in the Institute for a time period. So, keep a note that the time period is not exceeding 3 months. Hence, this will be complete in the field of social sciences. Therefore, the Institute’s wish is to protect their original salary and reimburse. As well as travel costs. Hence, the travel costs must be 2 times from their place of residence to Bangalore and return back.
Highlights Of Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship
|Providing Authority||Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore, Sir Ratan Tata Trust|
|Name of the Scholarship||SRTT Visiting Fellowships/ Institute for Social and Economic Change SRTT Visiting Fellowship/ Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship|
|Closing Date||Always Open|
So, beneath the capacity building as well as dissemination program the institute faculty will support to exchange and collaborate on the capacity building in the activities of research with various institutes. Moreover, the faculty selection will be going on for the purpose of individual collaborative schemes presented by the members of faculty in the institute. As well as collaborating members with the various institutes. Therefore, on the various mandatory schemes, the institute members also give the helping hands to offer field based research. Hence, already the proposal at the same time its budget must be deeply and clearly significate the merit of the study. Hence, it’s related to the faculty in faculty building and up-gradation. And also, the budget must be reflected in the relevant expenses directly.
Eligibility Criteria for SRTT Visiting Fellowships
The Institute for Social and Economic Change SRTT Visiting Scheme will be awarded to the selected people who have the below-mentioned eligibility criteria. Moreover, those who have the beneath given eligibility can apply soon without thinking much.
- Need to be a research contender who wishes to begin research education at the Institute
- Also, the studies must be available for a span of three months.
- The studies must be done only in the social sciences field.
Offering Themes by SRTT
- Development and Related Challenges
- Higher Education
- Alternative Institutional Histories
- Institutional Reform and Governance
SRTT Benefits/ Rewards
The officials have mentioned that they will try to reimburse their travel costs to the people. And it will be done twice from their own place of home to Bangalore and then return back.
Required documents for SRTT
Well, documents play a mandatory role in every scheme. Because the organization will choose the people based on their eligibility. At the same time, contenders who have the original documents will give some of the priority. Therefore, along with the application form you need to upload some of the documents. So, the entire list is updated in this section. Hence, verify them carefully.
- Proposed research work and methodology
- Bio-data and other particulars
- The clear budget for education. Moreover, the budget must not be more than Rs. 75,000.
How To Apply For SRTT Visiting Fellowships?
- First, take a look at Institute for Social and Economic Change @ www.isec.ac.in
- You will find the homepage
- On the left side candidates will find the SRTT Programmes option
- Choose it
- You will redirect to the new page
- And the page shows you complete Fellowship information
- So, read the details carefully
- Without late press on the Download Application Form on the same page. Also, we have updated the direct PDF at the end of this article
- Download the Application Form
- On the Application Form, you have to fill the info such as Name of the Applicant (Note that name will be in Capital Letters only), Complete Address for the communication purpose, Mobile Number/ Telephone Number, Email Id, Academic Qualification, Present Position, Title of the proposed study, duration of the proposed study, Financial Assistance Sought in Indian Rupees, Proposed date of Project Initiation Seminar at ISEC, the Proposed date by which two copies of Draft Report will be submitted (along with six names of experts for refereeing), a Proposed date by which Project Completion Seminar will be presented at ISEC (Draft Report should be on hand while doing so), Expected Project Outcomes, the Proposed date by which three copies of Final Report and a Soft Copy in a CD, Name, address, email and telephone numbers of two academic referees. Therefore finally signature of the applicant
- Hence, fill the necessary information
- Also, upload the valid documents
- Hence, finally, send them to the official’s address. And also, send the documents to the official’s mail id which is [email protected].
Important Dates – Last Date
View the below-highlighted matter clearly and then proceed to the application process.
The proposals are invited round the year.
Well, knowing more information gives an overview of the scheme. Hence, those who want to find out further Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship updates can verify the info by choosing the beneath link. And the link gives you a clear picture related to the Institute for Social and Economic Change SRTT Visiting Fellowship.
To Know More Institute for Social and Economic Change SRTT Visiting Scheme Details: View More Details
To Download The Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship Application Form: Press Here
Address & Contact Details
Send the application form along with documents to the following address. Meanwhile, it is the Institute for Social and Economic Change address.
Address: Registrar, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Dr. VKRV Rao Road, Nagarabhavi, Bangalore 560072
Email Id: [email protected]