The Staff Selection Commission is now ready to conduct SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam from 2nd to 5th November 2020. Well, candidates who want to clear the written test with qualifying marks have to take the proper preparation.
So, we have decided to help the candidates to give better preparation for the Tier II Examination. Therefore, without any late, we insist the aspirants collect the genuine material from the down section for free of cost.
Also, collect the SSC Combined Graduate Level Group B, Group C Exam Pattern 2020, and then begin the preparation without any late.
Brief About SSC Combined Graduate Level Group B, Group C Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Group B, Group C|
|Exam Date||27th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Tier I, II, III, IV|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSC Combined Graduate Level Group B, Group C Tier II Exam Pattern 2020
Check the SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2020 from this section. As per the source, the Tier II Exam has been scheduled for 2nd to 5th November 2020. Meanwhile, without any late verify the beneath test pattern.
- Type Of Examination: Multiple Choice Questions
- Paper I: Quantitative Abilities. 100 Questions and 200 Marks. Each question carries 2 Mark
- Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension consists of 200 Questions from 200 Marks
- Paper III: Statistics consists of 100 Questions from 200 Marks. Each question carries 2 Marks
- Paper IV: General Studies (Finance & Economics) carries 100 Questions from 200 Marks.
- Exam Duration: 120 Minutes
Subject Wise SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus 2020
|Name Of The Subjects||Topic Names|
|Paper I (Quantitative Abilities)||
|Paper-II English Language & Comprehension||
|Paper III (Statistics)||
|Paper IV (General Studies-Finance & Economics )||Part A: Fundamental principles and Basic Concept of Accounting:
Basic Concept of Accounting:
Part B: Economics & Governance