The Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Application Forms @ www.swamidayanand.org is activated now. So, the organization of the Swami Dayanand Education Foundation is inviting the School Students from IX to XII of the Delhi/ NCR Region. Meanwhile, as per the latest info, the Scheme supports the education of capable as well as who is in economically backward candidates. Therefore, to reduce the drop out rate between the candidates, the officials are inviting the people in the form of Swami Dayanand School Scheme Also, selected will receive Rewards. Hence, we have discussed the further info from below.
Highlights Of Swami Dayanand School Scheme
|Name of the Authority||Swami Dayanand Education Foundation|
|Name of the Scheme||Swami Dayanand School Scholarship/ Swami Dayanand School Scheme/ SDEF School Scholarship Program|
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|End Date||31st December 2020|
Swami Dayanand School Scholarship
So, willing candidates from the 9th to 12th standard are suggested to refer the complete eligibilities from here. And after referring to eligibility if you feel like you are eligible to apply. Then without a late press on the Online Application Form from the end. At the same time, you can also apply via Offline Mode. So, 31st December is the final date to apply for Swami Dayanand School Scheme. Therefore, what are you waiting for? just scroll down and collect a lot of pretty data from the next sections.
Eligibility For SDEF School Scholarship Program
Hence, candidates need to have the below-mentioned eligibility to apply.
- Applying candidate must belong to Delhi/ NCR region
- Student need to be studying at the Government and Private Schools which recognized by the board of CBSE
- So, per annum, family income is not more than Rs. 2 Lakhs from all the sources
- In the final exams that participated in previously, candidates need to grab a minimum of 50% marks.
Swami Dayanand School Rewards
So, check the Scholarship Amount from this section. Hence, selected will receive the belong amount based on their class.
|Smt. Sheela Gupta Scholarships for Class 9 Students||Rs.2000/- Per Annum|
|Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarships for Class 10 Students||Rs.3000/- Per Annum|
|Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Scholarships for Class 11 Students||Rs.4000/- Per Annum|
|Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships for Class 12 Students||Rs.5000/- Per Annum|
Selection Process for Swami Dayanand School Scholarship
The first preference is given to candidates who are facing financial issues. After that, the organization will concentrate on Academic Merit.
- For the academic year of 2019-20, the Swami Dayanand Education Foundation is offering a total of 500 scholarships
- Beneath the SDEF School Scholarship Program, 30% will be given for reserved girl candidates
- If incase non-availability of female students then it transfers into male candidates
- Keep in mind that you need to belong to CBSE board school only with a good record of marks.
Required documents for Swami Dayanand School Scholarship
- Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Previous Year Academic Mark List (Class 8/ 9/ 10/ 11)
- Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Ration Card
- Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill
Swami Dayanand School Scholarship Application Procedure
- Directly go to the Swami Dayanand Education Foundation site @ www.swamidayanand.org
- Now, scroll down the home page
- You will find the Online Application Form link
- So, choose it
- Fill the application Form
- Upload the valid documents
- Finally submit it.
- Go to the web portal
- Download the Application Form from the official site
- Now, fill the application form and attach all the sufficient documents
- Recheck once
- Lastly, send it to the below-mentioned address.
- Due Date: 31st December 2020.
For Knowing More Info About Swami Dayanand School Scholarship : Press Here
Online Application (English): Click Here
Online Application (Hindi): Press Here
Swami Dayanand School Address & Contact Info
Address: Scholarship Officer, Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation, A-74, Ground Floor, Sector-2, Noida-201301, UP (India).
Email Id: [email protected]