The Teach For India Fellowship @ teachforindia.org is one of the best open doors for India’s most talented and most brightening people, from our nation’s good workplaces, colleges to fill in as full-time teachers to the children.
Meanwhile, from underserved communities in a portion of the nation’s most under-resourced schools. Moreover, each and every candidate want to experience teaching in classrooms.
At the same time working with the major studies stakeholders such as principals, students, parents as well as competitors to get them open to grassroots facts of India’s education system.
Moreover starts to develop the skills, knowledge, mindsets useful to secure leadership positions in education. Therefore, recognize your role in building a wider movement for educational equality in the country.
Highlights – Teach for India Fellowship www.teachforindia.org
|Providing Authority||Teach for India|
|Name of the Scholarship||Teach for India Fellowship Program|
|Closing Date||6th September 2020|
Teach for India Fellowship
Well, the latest Teach for India Fellowship gives a huge chance for people to transform the children’s life paths in the classroom. Hence, in turn, modify themselves towards leadership in educational equality.
According to the latest news, the end date is 6th September 2022. Therefore, proceed to read the beneath sections and then find Dates, Rewards, Eligibility, Applications details, etc.
In the beneath portions, we have clearly mentioned the overview stuff related to the Teach for India Fellowship Program.
Period Of Fellowship
The time period of the fellowship is 2 years in the government and low-income private schools.
The above-mentioned subjects will be applicable for the 1st to 10th grades.
- So, the Teach For India Fellows will get the amount of Rs. 20,412 per month
- Also, will get the allowance for school supplies
- So, if needed to relocate from their home city, then they will be provided a house allowance extending in between Rs. 5,300 to Rs. 10,000. Therefore, it completely depends upon the city in which they will stay.
- Indian citizens are eligible
- The individuals need to be perfect in the English language
- The applicants should demonstrate leadership, academically proficient, and strong organizational skills
- People who are studying in the working youth, college, entrepreneurs, and experienced professionals, are also eligible to apply
- So, applicants should hold a graduate degree
- Hence, individuals from varying levels of professional experience are suitable to apply for this fellowship.
Fellowship Selection Procedure
The Fellowship Program is a highly coveted and selective program. Meanwhile, the selectivity rate is applicable in between 6% and 8.5%. Hence, the selection is based on 3 stages.
Therefore, the officials will choose the highest potential students for the program.
Stage I: The Application Form & Online Test
- The candidate’s filled applications help to get a clear idea regarding experiences, and the motivation to enter Teach for India. So, think about why would be a strong or good fit for the scheme
- So, the application consists of a 1 hour Online Exam. And it concentrates on the situational English language and judgmental abilities
- The procedure will be finished within 72 hours which means 3 days after the submission of the application form from the eligible candidates
- Once after submitting the exam, the individual’s application should be considered complete.
Stage II: the Phone Interview
- So, finishing the examination of the application and online exam results, the officials want to ask some of the additional questions to the people. Meanwhile, you will get the invitation to attend the phone interview for 30 minutes
- Hence, the officials will ask follow-up questions to collect the additional details that will be helpful in the evaluation.
Stage III: The Assessment Center
So, if your application or phone interview will be successful then the higher organization will invite the candidates to Assessment Center. And keep in mind that this is the final step in the selection procedure.
And in this round, you will teach a 5 minutes lesson, As well as take part in the group activity. Hence finish the short problem-solving activity.
Therefore, you need to attend the personal interview round for almost an hour-long with Teach for India’s community members.
- This program is a full-time paid commitment available for 2 years
- The present scheme is operating across 320 schools in various locations. So, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune are the locations.
Online Application Steps To Apply For Teach for India Fellowship
- Move to the web portal @ www.teachforindia.org
- So, choose the Fellowship details option
- Now, the page shows you the entire information
- So, attentively refer to it
- If you are suitable to apply then select the Start your Application Now option which is available at the end of the page
- Hence, give your email address and use the OTP instead of a password
- So, confirm your password and create an account
- If you have already signed up means directly login on to the page by giving credentials
- Finally, enter the required information that asked on the page
- Recheck once
- And click on the submit option before the final dates.
Important Dates – Last Date
So, depends upon the application form date you need to submit. So, the aspirant should ve apply once during the election cycle. Therefore, be sure to submit and finish the online exam.
|Round 1||6th September 2020||16th September 2020|
|Round 2||8th November 2020||20th November 2020|
|Round 3||17th January 2021||28th January 20201|
|Round 4||14th March 2021||24th March 2021|
Therefore, before applying we suggest the aspirants check the above table closely. Because the important dates have been attached there.
The useful links have been updated in this section. And aspirants who are planning to apply can use the links which we have updated here. Hence, the links help you to finish the final procedure without facing any issues.
As we all follow the above steps which we have mentioned at the top. So, the steps and links combination helps the contenders a lot.
To Know More Teach for India Fellowship Programs Information: View More Details
For Filling The Online Application Form For Teach for India: Apply Here
Official Adress & Contact Details
Address: Teach For India, N-23, Second Floor, Green Park Extn. New Delhi – 110016
Phone: +91 11 40543751, +91 11 65658666