Collect the TNPSC AE Syllabus from this post. Well, those who belong to TNPSC AE Recruitment need to start their preparation immediately. Because the organization of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is now planning to conduct the Written Test for Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Electronics, and Civil). Moreover, soon the examination date is available on the official site that is www.tnpsc.gov.in. And now focus on the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern to secure good marks.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus Overview
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer (AE)
- Total Vacancies: 324
- Selection Process: Written Test, Oral Test in the form of Interview
- Category: Syllabus
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC AE Syllabus Details
Tamil Nadu PSC AE Syllabus is the only source for the candidates to clear the exam. Meanwhile, every year a lot of people are attending the Assistant Engineer Exam. And guess what only a few competitors are clearly the written test. Moreover, the reason is lack of preparation. And our best advice to all the contenders is after finishing the application process don’t wait for the exam date. Just download the precious material and start the preparation as early as possible. Therefore, this procedure surely helps you for securing more than a qualifying score. Hence, download the TNSPC Assistant Engineer Syllabus from down.
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
The complete Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern is available in this section. So, check it carefully.
- Paper I: Well, the Paper I consists of a degree standard with 200 Questions. And the maximum marks is 300. The duration is 3 Hours
- Paper-II: So, Paper-II consists of General Studies. Moreover, 75 Questions are from General Studies (Degree Standard). And remaining 25 Questions are from Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC Standard). Total Marks should be 200. Therefore, 2 hours is the time duration
- Interview and Records: 70 Marks
- Total Marks: 570
- The questions from Paper I for Electrical Engineering, and Electronics and Communication will be set only in English
- For Civil Engineering the questions will be set both in English and Tamil
- Paper-II that means General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil Languages
- All the applicants who have related education qualification for attending in
TNPSC AE Qualifying Marks
Must and should secure the below mentioned cut off marks in the written test. Those who didn’t grab the mentioned score are not qualified in the exam. So, they need to try their luck in the next year. Therefore, be careful and prepare well for the examination without wasting your time.
- Candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A Those who)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs Category need to grab a minimum of 171 marks
- Other Category students need to secure 228 Marks.
Download Tamil Nadu PSC AE Syllabus
We have attached the PDF of Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus. By clicking on the link you guys can easily download the PDF without facing any issues. As everyone knows that preparing Subject wise Tamil Nadu PSC AE Syllabus helps you a lot.
To Download TNPSC AE Syllabus Paper I: View More Details
To Download Tamil Nadu PSC AE SyllabusPaper II: Press Here
Relevant Pages to TNPSC AE Syllabus
|Name of Organization||Recruitment Link|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2020||TNPSC Recruitment|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Results||TNPSC Result|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Admit Card||TNPSC Admit Card|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Answer Keys||TNPSC Answer Key|
|All State PSC Recruitment||PSC Recruitment|
|All India Govt Exams Syllabus||All Syllabus|
|All India Government Jobs||Central Jobs|