The UGC National Fellowship fcomplete information is available in this article. Meanwhile, the officials of the University Grants Commission are very eager to choose the candidates for National Fellowship for Scheduled Caste Students (NFSC) f.
So, interested people can view the entire details regarding Dates, Eligibility, Rewards, Applications from down and apply as early as possible.
Therefore, as per the news, the closing date is 31st July f. So, before the mentioned date, all the willing competitors need to finish the application process.
Highlights Of UGC NFSC Scheme f
|Name of the Authority||University Grants Commission|
|Name of the Scheme||UGC National Fellowship/ National Fellowship for Scheduled Caste Students (NFSC) / UGC NFSC Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|End Date||31st July f|
UGC National Fellowship fInformation
So, the National Fellowship Scheme for Scheduled Caste Students is one of the Central Sector Scheme. Meanwhile, it was started during the financial year 2005-06.
So, the main aim to provide this scheme is to give opportunities to the Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates for pursuing higher education leading to M.Phil/Ph.D. degrees in Sciences, Social Science as well as streams.
UGC National Fellowship fObjectives
Well, the main objective of the UGC National Fellowship for Scheduled Caste Students (NFSC) Scheme is to provide fellowships in the form of financial assistance to the candidates. Meanwhile, only those who belong to the SC category are eligible to take this scheme.
As well as SC candidates are able to pursue higher studies leading to M.Phil/Ph.D. in Humanities, Science, and Social Science in Indian Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions/ well known University Grants Commission (UGC).
Duration Of The Fellowships
|Course Name||Maximum Duration||JRF (Junior Research Fellowship)||SRF (Senior Research Fellowship)|
|M. Phil||2 Years||2 Years||Nil|
|Ph.D.||5 Years||2 Years||Remaining 3 Years|
|M. Phil + Ph.D.||5 Years||2 Years||Remaining 3 Years|
Rewards for UGC National Fellowship
Check the benefits received by all the select candidates.
|Fellowships in all streams||
|Escort/Reader assistance (All subjects)for physically and visually handicapped candidates||;
|Contingency for Humanities & Social Sciences||
|Contingency for Sciences, Engineering & Technology||
Scope Of UGC National Scheme f
The present scholarship is per year for new 2000 Fellowships that means 1500 Junior Research Fellows for Humanities/ Social Sciences. As well as 500 Junior Research Fellows for the Science stream.
Therefore, to the Scheduled Caste candidates to offer excellent education and research leading to M.Phil/Ph.D. Degrees. Meanwhile, who have qualified in the below-mentioned tests:
- UGC-Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (UGC-CSIR) NET–JRF joint test)
- National Eligibility Test- Junior Research Fellowship (NET-JRF) of UGC.
Eligibility Criteria for UGC National Fellowship
- The present scheme is available for the students who pursue regular as well as full-time M. Phil/ Ph.D. Courses in Research Universities/ Institutions, etc.,
- Only SC (Scheduled Caste) candidates are eligible
- ST students who have already grabbed the admission and qualify in the NET exam will give the main priority
- Those who have qualified in the NET Examination need to join within 3 months of the issue of the Junior Research Fellow award letter.
UGC National Fellowship Selection Procedure
The selection is based on the merit of each UGC-NET-JRF or CSIR-NET-JRF Exam. Therefore, the exam will be conducted twice a year.
documents required for UGC National Fellowship
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
Steps to Apply For UGC National Fellowship f
- Visit @ University Grants Commission that is www.ugc.ac.in
- The homepage appears
- Now, find for the UGC National Fellowship for Scheduled Caste Students (NFSC) fNotification
- After finding download it
- Verify all the essential information
- If you are eligible then press on Apply link
- The new page appears on the screen and asks you to enter a lot of details
- Fill up the mandatory details
- Also, attach the documents
- Finally submit it.
- Final Date: 31st July f
To know more UGC NFSC Info: View More Details
Address & Contact Details
Address: University Grants Commission (UGC), Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
Phone Number: 011-23604446, 011-23604200
Email Id: [email protected]
Hence, the results will be published on the officials of the UGC website. Therefore, the Award letters available on the site. So, selected candidates can directly download them from the UGC online application portal as well as advertised by UGC.