The UPSC Civil Services Syllabus is available in PDF format. Candidates who are seriously wanting to clear the Union PSC IAS, IFS Syllabus can verify this article carefully.
At present, a huge number of aspirants are planning to start the preparation immediately. Because there is less time for the examination. On 4th October 2020, the Union Public Service Commission has to conduct the Preliminary Test first.
Based on the marks secured in the prelims, the people will be called to attend the Mains Exam. We have mentioned both Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern and Subject Wise Syllabus PDF in this single article. So, interested one can move to the next sections attentively.
Brief About UPSC IAS, IFS Syllabus
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Services (IAS, IFS)|
|Exam Date||4th October 2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Union PSC Civil Services Exam Pattern
Check the Exam Pattern for both Prelims and Mains from this section. So, keep the concentration of subjects, marks, time duration, and qualifying score which we have updated in this section in a clear format.
Most of the candidates are now looking forward to knowing the genuine material. For those, we are helping in sharing the overall material. Interested one can check it and also begin the exam preparation.
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus Preliminary Exam
- The written test consists of 2 papers of 200 marks
- Paper I is a General Studies
- Paper-II is Aptitude Test (CSAT)
- Both Papers will be Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Each Paper consists of 2 hours time duration
- The question paper will be set in both the English and Hindi Language
- Total Marks: 400
- The minimum qualifying score is 33%
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus Mains Exam Pattern
- Paper A: One of the Indian languages that selected to the students from the languages that containing Eight Schedule to the Constitutions. Total Marks for Part A is 300
- Paper B: English is the Subject that contains 300 Marks
- Paper I consists of Essay and it consists of 250 Marks
- Paper-II is a General Studies I and total marks will be 250
- Paper III is General Studies II. Total Marks 250
- Paper IV: General Studies III. 250 Marks
- Paper V: General Studies IV. 250 Marks
- Paper VI: Optional Subject – Paper I. 250 Marks
- Paper VII: Optional Subject – Paper 2. The total optional subjects will be 26. Total marks will be 250
- Total: 1750
- Public Administration
- Political Science and International Relations
- Medical Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Civil Engineering
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
Literature Any one of the below subjects:
Download UPSC Civil Services Syllabus PDF
The PDF for UPSC Civil Services IAS, IFS Syllabus has been updated in this section in the PDF Format. With the help of downloading the material, the preparation will be very simple for you.
Because collecting a proper syllabus is one of the tough tasks. But we are giving the official Syllabus that was released by the organization at the official web portal. Without any delay, we suggest the candidates download the PDF free of cost.
To Download Union PSC Civil Service Syllabus PDF: View More Details
We have given the complete notification in the above link. So, check the Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and more mandatory information that is useful to you.
Secure minimum qualifying marks in the Prelims then only you will promote to attend the Mains Examination. And the final round is an interview.