Utrecht Excellence Scholarships f: Applications are welcomed from qualified global candidates to go after a scheme job at Utrecht University, Netherlands.
The Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for global candidates is to be granted who are eager to take up Postgraduate course at the college had gotten a four-year certification in any perceived college around the world.
Highlights Of Utrecht Excellence Scholarships f
|Providing By||Utrecht University|
|Name of the Scholarship||Utrecht Excellence Scholarships|
|Closing Date||31st January f|
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships Details
The scholarship is only for the term of the degree program, which is a couple of years relying upon the course program of study.
The program must be recharged for the subsequent year if the candidate shows palatable scholastic exhibition and progress towards the degree.
- Tuition fees
- 11,000 euro living expenses
- The applying students should belong to the top 10% of their graduating class.
- The applications must be in the form of a statement signed and stamped by your university, a class ranking certificate, a reference letter, or any other document that confirms that you belong to the top 10% of your graduating class
- The candidates should have completed a secondary school as well as a bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands
- Students need not hold an EU/ EEA passport. Also, not eligible to support beneath the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- From 1st September, the candidates have applied for an international master’s programme
- The candidates will be selected based on academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study.
Number Of Scholarships
20-25 scholarships will be available for the next academic year.
- Academic excellence as well as promise in the proposed field of study
- The academic quality and results of preceding qualifications, as evidenced by proof of belonging to the top 10% of the class, test scores, grades, letters of recommendation, and a writing sample
- The quality and relevance of the motivation letter for the Master’s programme
- The application quality for the Master’s program itself (accuracy, consistency, completeness).
- The proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Institution letter
- Reference letter
- Class ranking certificate, etc.
Procedure To Apply For Utrecht Excellence Scholarships f
- To avoid their UES application from being deleted, submit the application for a Master’s Program
- After completion of the application for a Master’s program, the candidates have to go to the Osiris Online Application
- Fill in all the required details
- Upload the valid documents
- Finally, submit it.
Consistently, around 1,500 global candidates go to the college to take English-encouraged degree programs and different courses.
The candidates work and study intently together, figuring out how to work in a worldwide climate from the start. This is basic for researchers and researchers in our inexorably globalized world.
Mandatory Dates – End Date
- Closing Date: 31st January f.
To Know More Utrecht Excellence Scholarship fDetails: More Details
For Online Application Link: Application Link
Official Address & Contact Details
To contact the officials we suggest the aspirants visit the official website and contact them via email id.