Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty Scheme fis inviting by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB). Moreover, the committed program solely for abroad researchers and academicians with an accentuation on Non-inhabitant Indians (NRI). As well as Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) to function as an assistant/ visiting personnel for a particular time duration in Indian Public financed scholarly and research foundations. So, the Scheme perceives the estimation of community-oriented exploration as an urgent component for data sharing among specialists for refreshing and getting information and abilities. Furthermore to attract alternate points of view to take care of a common issue. Hence, the SERB invites achieved Overseas Scientists to take up testing research issues in the Indian setting.
Highlights Of VAJRA Indian Scheme f
|Name of the Authority||Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)|
|Name of the Scheme||Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty Scheme/ VAJRA India Scheme/ VAJRA Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|End Date||Throughout Year|
Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty Scheme f
So, the aspirants who are in a dilemma about the application procedure for Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty Scheme fcan verify this post. Moreover, who are interested in finding the valid news are suggested to collect the Closing Date, Benefits, Eligibility, Selection, documents, Online Applications, etc., Therefore, we have attached the table in the next section. So, interested contenders can find follow the beneath sections.
Benefits – VAJRA India Scheme f@ erb.gov.in
The selection will get VAJRA personnel will be given USD 15,000 in the first month of home and USD 10,000 in every one of the ensuing months. On the off chance that the task is for shorter spans, the sum will be given on a genius rata premise. Therefore, no different help is accommodated travel, convenience, clinical/individual protection, and so forth. Notwithstanding, the host organization may consider offering extra help for example exceptionally financed nearby/close by off-grounds settlement
Eligibility Criteria For VAJRA Scheme
This section consists of complete eligibility criteria. So, who are applying for this scheme need to verify the eligibility and then apply.
- So, the abroad researcher or personnel should be a functioning specialist working in a main scholastic/research/modern association with huge achievements in innovative work
- Moreover, the abroad researchers, employees and R&D experts including Non-occupant Indians (NRI) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Therefore, the Indian Collaborator(s) ought to be an ordinary workforce/ scientist in broad daylight supported scholarly/ research foundations with huge progressing research in the territory of VAJRA Faculty.
- The residency time of VAJRA staff in the host organization would be for at least one month and a limit of 3 months consistently.
- And to support declaration from Indian Institution and assent letter from abroad personnel foundation for cooperation as VAJRA Faculty ought to be transferred during the hour of accommodation.
- Also, the initial task will be for a time of one year extendable to resulting years dependent on the community-oriented result and intrigue.
- SERB will declare the outcomes in the long stretch of April and September (with a special case for the year 2017).
- The Indian partner ought to distinguish fitting abroad staff/specialist and mutually outline an examination plan.
- Hence, on accommodation of the online application, a connection to see the submitted application would be sent to the abroad personnel. Therefore, on his/her acknowledgment, the application would be finished for additional thought.
Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty Scheme fRequired documents
Check the wanted documents from this section carefully.
- CV of VAJRA Faculty
- Certificate from Lead Indian Collaborator
- Consent Letter from Institution of VAJRA Faculty
- Endorsement Letter from Indian Collaborator Institution
Application Procedure For Visiting Advanced Joint Research Faculty Scheme f
- First, open the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) @ www.serb.gov.in
- Now, candidates need to choose the VAJRA India Scheme
- And now, read all the eligibility details which available on the page
- Eligible one is advised to register
- Once after completion of registration procedure log in
- Now, fill the application form without missing single data with genuine information
- Upload the documents
- Finally submit the application form.
So, the higher officials will accept the Online Applications throughout the year.
To Register For VAJRA Scheme : Press Here
Visiting Advanced Joint Official Address & Contact Details
Address: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), 5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor, Vasant Square Mall, Sector-B, Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070
Email: [email protected]