Arunachal Pradesh PSC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.appsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 19 vacancies at Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Professor can apply application on or before 5th September 2018.
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||19|
|Post name||Assistant Professor|
|Assistant Professor||19 Posts|
|Qualification||Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level (LL.M. & English) from an Indian University and National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.|
|Age limit||37 years as on 5th September 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month|
|Through DD/IPO in favour of Secretary, AP PSC, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||5th September 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview/Viva-Voce Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates and mark sheets send by registered post/courier to the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar – 791111 (AP) on or before 5th September 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the interview or selection will be final and no correspondence or personal inquiry will be entertained.
- Candidates already in service may apply directly to this Commission with intimation to his/her Head of the employer for doing so.
- Application in the prescribed form should be submitted in the Recepti.on Counter in a Cover/Envelope superscribed Application for the post of Assistant Professor (Faculty of Law/Faculty of English as the case may be and obtain a receipt from the counter to ensure his/her submission of application form.
- The Commission will not be responsible for a delay in receipt of application due to any reason whatsoever.
- Application form can also be sent To the Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar-7gtLtt (AP) through registered post/courier and should reach the Commission before 4 P.M. on 05.09.2Q18
- Application form not fulfilling the terms and conditions as stipulated in the advertisement will be rejected.