Assam Police Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.assampolice.gov.in for the hiring of 2000 vacancies at Assam Police. The candidate who is looking for UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer can apply online application on or before 30-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Assam Police|
|Post Name||UDA-cum-Accountant, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||2000|
|Educational Qualification||VIII pass, HSSLC, Graduate|
UDA-cum-Accountant:– 200 Posts
Stenographer Gr.III:- 200 Posts
Salary: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Lower Division Assistant:- 200 Posts
Bench Assistant:- 200 Posts
Typist:- 200 Posts
Salary: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Data Entry Operator:- 400 Posts
Salary: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Copyist:- 200 Posts
Office Peon:- 200 Posts
Chowkidar:- 200 Posts
Salary: Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
UDA-cum-Accountant:– Graduate in Commerce.
Stenographer Gr.III, Lower Division Assistant, Bench Assistant, Typist:- Graduate in any discipline.
Data Entry Operator, Copyist:- HSSLC passed.
Office Peon, Chowkidar:- Class-VIII passed.
Age limit is as on date of advertisement
|General||18 to 38 years|
|OBC/MOBC||18 to 41 years|
|SC/ST (P)/ST (H)||18 to 43 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Practical Test, Stenography Test, Physical Fitness Test and Viva-Voce.
There will be no application fee
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police or SLPRB website (police.assam.gov.in or slprbassam.in). No other forms of application will be entertained.
Starting date to apply online:- 15th June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 30th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The selected persons will have to submit undertaking that he/ she will not claim for permanent engagement during the time of their joining.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall render such candidates unfit for the post.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The selection list confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied about suitability of the candidate after a thorough medical examination and such enquiry and verification as may be considered necessary before appointment to the service / post.
- Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process, if found not conforming to the official format / having incomplete information/wrong information/incomplete requisite certificate/misrepresentation of facts /impersonation.
- A merit list of successful candidates will be prepared. In case of establishment of more Foreigner’s Tribunals, the ministerial staff will be taken from the merit list.
- The select list will remain valid for appointment from date of announcement of the result for one year or till the date of next advertisement of similar post whichever is earlier.
- The Chairman, SLPRB, Assam reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment process on specific grounds.
- Fake documents / false information/misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection if detected at any stage before/after appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminal proceeding as per existing law.
- Offering of bribe or any favour by a candidate or by any individual on behalf of any candidate is a criminal offence. Such an activity shall result in immediate disqualification of the candidature of that particular candidate.
- Candidates should mention their full/proper address with PIN Code.
- In case of any clarification, the decision of the SLPRB will be final.
- The number of vacancies are subject to change and appointment to such vacancies will be decided by the Competent Authority at the time of appointment, based on the merit, categorywise as per the final merit list.
- The rules & regulations, terms & conditions of the department and Govt. of Assam will be applicable.