Assam Police Jobs 2020 for Forester, Stenographer, candidates can apply for 1081 position after completing Class VIII, HSLC, 12th pass, Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Assam Police Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement SLPRB/REC/Forest/GD-III/1081/2020/179 released by Assam Police, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 25-06-2020.
|Organization Name||Assam Police|
|Post Name||Forester, Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancies||1081|
|Educational Qualification||Class VIII, HSLC, 12th pass, Graduate|
Forester-I:– 144 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000 – 60500/- and Grade pay Rs 6400/-
Stenographer (Grade-III):- 11 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000 – 60500/- and Grade pay Rs 8700/-
Forest Guards:– 812 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000 – 60500/- and Grade pay Rs 5600/-
Surveyor:– 35 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000 – 60500/- and Grade pay Rs 6200/-
Mahut:– 28 Posts
Carpenter:– 1 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000 – 60500/- and Grade pay Rs 5000/-
Driver:– 50 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14000 – 60500/- and Grade pay Rs 5200/-
Forester-I:– Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
Stenographer (Grade-III):- Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
Forest Guards:– Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board/ Council.
Surveyor:– HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute.
Mahut:– Class VIII or equivalent and must have minimum 3 (three) years experience in elephant upkeeping.
Carpenter:– HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have trade certificate from recognized Institution.
Driver:– HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have valid four wheeler driving license issued by the any Competent Authority of Assam.
Age limit is as on 1st January 2020
|Forester, Stenographer||21 to 38 years|
|Forest Guards, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter, Driver||18 to 38 years|
Selection will be on the basis of First Phase Test and Second Phase Test.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Forester, Stenographer posts in Assam Police, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Assam Police official website at slprbassam.in from 25th May 2020 and before 25th June 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 25th May 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 25th June 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall render such candidates unfit for the post.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The selection list confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied about suitability of the candidate after a thorough medical examination and such enquiry and verification of the essential documents of eligibilities as may be considered necessary before appointment to the service / post.
- Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process, if found not conforming to the official format / having incomplete information/wrong information/incomplete requisite certificate / misrepresentation of facts/impersonation.
- The select list will remain valid for appointment from date of announcement of the result for one year or till the date of next advertisement of similar post whichever is earlier.
- Before issue of appointment letter, the department will obtain undertaking from the selected candidates that they shall abide by the New Pension Rules of Govt.
- The Chairman, SLPRB, Assam reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment process on specific grounds.
- Fake documents / false information /misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection if detected at any stage before/after appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminal proceeding as per existing law.
- Offering of bribe or any favour by a candidate or by any individual on behalf of any candidate is a criminal offence. Such an activity shall result in immediate disqualification of the candidature of that particular candidate.
- Candidates should mention their full/proper address with PIN Code.
- In case of any clarification, the decision of the SLPRB will be final.
- The number of vacancies are subject to change and appointment to such vacancies will be decided by the Competent Authority at the time of appointment, based on the merit, category-wise as per the final merit list.
- The rules & regulations, terms & conditions of the department and Govt. of Assam will be applicable.
- The appointing authorities should, in the offer of appointment to the candidates claiming to be belonging to EWS, include the following clause:- “The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income and Asset Certificate being verified through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claim to belong to EWS is fake/false the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate.”
- The final appointment after selection is subject to satisfactory Police Verification Report and Final Medical Examination Report as per existing norms. In case Police Verification Report or Final Medical Examination Report is found unsatisfactory, the candidature of such candidates will be rejected outright.
- The rules & regulations, terms & conditions of training and afterwards will be applicable of the Forest Department.