Assam Police recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.assampolice.gov.in for the recruitment of 130 (one hundred and thirty) vacancies for Sub Inspector (Un-Armed Branch). Job seekers should apply from 17th April 2018 and before 17th May 2018.
|Organization Name||Assam Police|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|No of vacancies||130|
|Last date||17th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Assam Police with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Assam Police recruitment 2018.
Assam Police recruitment Sub Inspector vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Sub Inspector (Un-Armed Branch)||130||Rs. 14000 – 49000/-|
Assam Police 2018 eligibility criteria for Sub Inspector
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 20 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
|SC/ST (H)/ST (P)||05|
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Assam Police Sub Inspector 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
Assam Police application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
Assam Police application form for Sub Inspector 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.assampolice.gov.in from 17.04.2018 to 17.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Assam Police Sub Inspector 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||17.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||17.05.2018|
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall render such candidates unfit for the post.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The selection list confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied about suitability of the candidate after a thorough medical examination and such enquiry and verification as may be considered necessary before appointment to the service / post.
- Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage / event, his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process, if found not conforming to the official format / having incomplete information / wrong information/incomplete requisite certificate/misrepresentation of facts / impersonation.
- The select list will remain valid for appointment from date of announcement of the result for one year or till the date of next advertisement of similar post whichever is earlier.
- On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the Assam Police Act, 2007 and Rules and Orders of the Government issued from time to time.
- Appointed persons shall be entitled to pension benefits as per the pension scheme existing at the time of appointment.
- The Chairman, SLPRB, Assam reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment process on specific grounds.
- The physical tests are strenuous and candidates who are in proper medical condition only should take the tests. The SLPRB will not be liable for any injury or casualty suffered by a candidate during the tests due to any pre-existing medical condition of the candidate concerned.
- Fake documents / false information / misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection if detected at any stage before / after appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminal proceeding as per existing law.
- Offering of bribe or any favour by a candidate or by any individual on behalf of any candidate is a criminal offence. Such an activity shall result in immediate disqualification of the candidature of that particular candidate.
- Candidates should mention their full / proper address with PIN Code.
- In case of any clarification, the decision of the Selection Board will be final.
- The number of posts (vacancies) are subject to change and appointment to such vacancies will be decided by the competent authority at the time of appointment, based on merit, category-wise as per the final merit list.
- The final appointment after selection is subject to satisfactory Police Verification Report and Final Medical Examination Report as per existing norms. In case Police Verification Report or Final Medical Examination Report is found unsatisfactory, the candidature of such candidates will be rejected outright.
- The rules & regulations, terms & conditions of training and afterwards will be applicable as prevalent in Assam Police
- Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement whereby he / she will be required to serve a minimum period of 3 (three) years after successful completion of training or in default to refund the cost of training and travelling expenses paid by the government.