Assam Police recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.assampolice.gov.in for the recruitment of 135 (one hundred thirty five) vacancies for Jail Warder. Job seekers should apply from 08th April 2018 and before 08th May 2018.
|Organization Name||Assam Police|
|Post Name||Jail Warder|
|No of vacancies||135|
|Last date||08th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Assam Police with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Assam Police recruitment 2018.
Assam Police recruitment Jail Warder vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Jail Warder||135||Rs. 14000 – 49000/-|
Assam Police 2018 eligibility criteria for Jail Warder
Educational Qualification: HSLC or Class X passed from a recognized Board and Candidates should produce undertakings as to know bi-cycling OR Must have passed Annual examination of Class VIII or an equivalent examination recognised by the Government.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 38 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Assam Police Jail Warder 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
Assam Police application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
Assam Police application form for Jail Warder 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.assampolice.gov.in from 08.04.2018 to 08.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Assam Police Jail Warder 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||08.04.2018|
|Last date of Registration||08.05.2018|
- Helpline numbers will be notified through www.assampolice.gov.in.
- No T.A/D.A will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay during any stage of the recruitment.
- Any sort of canvassing or recommendation will debar the candidate from selection.
- The select list confer no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied about suitability of the candidate after a thorough medical examination and such enquiry and verification as may be considered necessary before appointment to the service/post.
- Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage/ event his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process for not conforming to the official format/having incomplete information/wrong information/ incomplete requisite certificate / misrepresentation of facts/ impersonation etc.
- The select list will remain valid for appointment for a period of one year from date of announcement of the result.
- On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the Assam Jail Service Rules, 1986 and other orders of the Government issued from time to time.
- A selected candidate will be required to join and work in any Jail in the State of Assam.
- Appointed persons shall be entitled to Pension benefits as per the Pension Scheme existing at the time of appointment.
- Selected candidates shall be required to undergo basic training. They will be on probation for a period of 2 years which can be extended if required. Any candidate who fails to complete the training or is found unsuitable for the job in any manner during the period of probation will be discharged from service.
- The Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board and the Inspector General of Prisons, Assam reserves the right to make changes in the schedule or cancel or postpone the recruitment.
- The physical tests are strenuous and candidates who are in proper medical condition only should take the tests. State Level Police Recruitment Board will not be liable for any injury or casualty suffered by a candidate during the tests due to any pre-existing medical condition.
- Fake documents/ false information/ misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection when detected at any stage before or after selection/appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminal proceeding.
- All the records pertaining to the recruitment process will be preserved at the office of the State Level Police Recruitment Board and handed over to Inspector General of Prisons, if required.