Assam Police recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.assampolice.gov.in for the recruitment of 68 vacancies at Assam Police. The candidate who is looking for Sub Inspector (Communication) can apply online application from 1st February 2019 and before 28th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Assam Police|
|Total Number of Posts||68|
|Post name||Sub Inspector|
|Sub Inspector (Communication)||68 Posts|
|B.Sc. (Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) (10+2+3 duration) or 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years work experience in the field of Electronics, Telecom, IT or allied environment or 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent and 2 years additional course/courses in Telecommunication /IT /Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.|
|Age limit||20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 14000 – 49000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||1st February 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||28th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.assampolice.gov.in from 1st February 2019 to 28th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST (P)/ST (H): 5 years
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall render such candidates unfit for the post.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The selection list confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied about suitability of the candidate after a thorough medical examination and such enquiry and verification as may be considered necessary before appointment to the service / post.
- Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage / event, his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process, if found not conforming to the official format / having incomplete information / wrong information/incomplete requisite certificate/misrepresentation of facts / impersonation.
- The select list will remain valid for appointment from date of announcement of the result for one year or till the date of next advertisement of similar post whichever is earlier.
- On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the Assam Police Act, 2007 (Assam Act No. XX of 2007) or as amended or substituted by relevant Assam Police Act and Rules and Orders of the Government issued from time to time.
- Selected candidates will be governed by New Pension Rule of the Govt. The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking as per Finance (B) Department’s OM No. BW 3/2003/Pt-II/I dated 25-01-2005.
- The Chairman, SLPRB, Assam reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment process on specific grounds.
- The physical tests are strenuous and candidates who are in proper medical condition only should take the tests. The SLPRB will not be liable for any injury or casualty suffered by a candidate during the tests due to any pre-existing medical condition of the candidate concerned.
- Fake documents / false information / misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection if detected at any stage before / after appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminal proceeding as per existing law.
- Offering of bribe or any favour by a candidate or by any individual on behalf of any candidate is a criminal offence. Such an activity shall result in immediate disqualification of the candidature of that particular candidate.
- Candidates should mention their full / proper address with PIN Code.
- In case of any clarification, the decision of the Selection Board will be final.
- The number of posts (vacancies) are subject to change and appointment to such vacancies will be decided by the competent authority at the time of appointment, based on merit, category-wise as per the final merit list.
- The final appointment after selection is subject to satisfactory Police Verification Report and Final Medical Examination Report as per existing norms. In case Police Verification Report or Final Medical Examination Report is found unsatisfactory, the candidature of such candidates will be rejected outright.
- The rules & regulations, terms & conditions of training and afterwards will be applicable as prevalent in Assam Police Radio Organisation.
- In the event of any dispute of selection of a candidate, the decision of the SLPRB will be final and binding.