Assam Police recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.assampolice.gov.in for the recruitment of 756 vacancies at Assam Police. The candidate who is looking for Junior Instructor (District Level), Khalashi (District Level) & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 3rd January 2019 and before 31st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Assam Police|
|Total Number of Posts||756|
|Post name||Junior Instructor, Khalashi|
|Junior Instructor (District Level)||12 Posts|
|Khalashi (District Level)||48 Posts|
|Junior Instructor: HSLC or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute or Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate of National Trade Certificate in appropriate Trade.|
Khalashi: Class VIII Passed.
|Age limit||18 to 54 years as on 1st January 2018|
|Pay Scale||Junior Instructor: Rs. 14000 – 49000/- Per Month|
Khalashi: Rs. 12000 – 37500/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||3rd January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||31st January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.assampolice.gov.in from 3rd January 2019 to 31st January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates have to appear in all the stages of recruitment. If a candidate is absent from any stage his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Preference will be given to candidates fluent in local languages of Assam.
- Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process for not conforming to the official format/having incomplete information/wrong information/ incomplete requisite certificate/misrepresentation of facts/ impersonation.
- There will be strict invigilation/ vigilance system in the examination centre so that the candidates using Scribe/ Reader / Lab Assistant do not indulge in malpractices like copying and cheating during the examination.
- Any candidate found using unfair means/ cheating during the examination shall be rusticated immediately and also legal action will be taken as per provision of the law or as may be deemed suitable and proper.
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay during any stage of the recruitment.
- Candidates will be requested to submit 3 preferences of departments and will be allotted on merit. Remaining candidates will be allotted department alphabetically on merit.
- The select lists confer no right to appointment unless the department concerned is satisfied about suitability of the candidate after a thorough medical examination and such enquiry and verification as may be considered necessary before appointment to the service/posts.
- A selected candidate shall be liable to be posted anywhere within the State of Assam or outside Assam, or to any other department of the Government, a body corporate, in the affairs of which the Govt. may be substantially interested, if so required in the interest of public service and in such case, the person so selected shall not have any option against such posting of or transfer.
- Appointed persons shall be entitled to pension benefits as per the pension scheme existing at the time of appointment.
- Fake documents/ false information/ misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection when detected at any stage before or after selection/appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminal proceeding.
- The rules & regulations, terms & conditions of training and afterwards will be applicable as prevalent in the respective department.
- The vacancies shown in the advertisement are subject to changes at the time of final selection/appointment.
- The provision of Para III, IV, VII & XII of the Guidelines for conducting written examination for Persons with Disabilities issued vide Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India F. No. 16-110/2003-DD.III dated 26-02-2013 will be followed.