Name of post:- Principal
Eligibility:- Master degree in Law, PHD
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs.37400 – 76000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should be up to 55 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have master degree in law with at – least 55% mars by a recognized university with PHD degree in concerned / allied relevant discipline.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the commission office, Deputy secretary, Assam public service commission, Jawahar nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati:- 22 on or before 19th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 19th October 2016.
- Applicants who qualified in TET conducted for post-graduate teacher are only eligible to apply for the position of post- graduate teacher.
- Only Orthopedically im-paired tor have loco-motor disability can apply under physically handicapped quota of 3%.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from Assam public service commission website.
- Application received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.