Avinashilingam University Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 91 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Section Officer, Laboratory Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at avinuty.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Avinashilingam University can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-28.
|Organization Name||Avinashilingam University|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Section Officer, Laboratory Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||91|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.D., Post Graduate, NET/ SLET/ SET, PGDM, CA/CWA, M.Ed, Graduate, B. Sc, ITI, Diploma|
Avinashilingam University Post Details
Professor: 12 Posts
Associate Professor: 12 Posts
Assistant Professor: 42 Posts
Section Officer: 1 Post
Laboratory Assistant: 7 Posts
- Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
An eminent scholar having a doctoral degree. Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant discipline or consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in two years full-time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / recognized by the AICTE / UGC. First Class graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body.
- Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed). Masters Degree in any discipline with not less than 50% of marks. M.Ed. Degree in specific disability area with not less than 55% of marks Or an equivalent grade of B+ in 10- point scale of UGC OR An equivalent degree from a foreign university recognized by RCI. Ph.D. in Special Education or Education with research emphasis on Special Education.
- Assistant Professor: A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- Section Officer: A Bachelor Degree of a recognized University with working knowledge of Computer Applications in an Educational Institution / Government.
- Laboratory Assistant: B.Sc. in relevant subject from a recognized University (or) Institute. Diploma in the relevant field of Engineering /Technology from a recognized Polytechnic /Institute. +2 with ITI and 5 years of work experience in relevant fields.
- Professor: Level-14
- Associate Professor: Level-13
- Assistant Professor: Level-10
- Section Officer: Rs. 44900/- per month
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 21700/- per month
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: As per Rules.
- Section Officer: 30 years
- Laboratory Assistant: 27 years
Demand Draft in Favor of the Registrar, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore – 641043
SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
Other: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applications may appear along with their application proper channel sent to the Registrar, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore – 641043 on or before 28th January 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 28th January 2022
Application form for Teaching posts
Application form for Non-Teaching posts (Group A)
Application form for Non-Teaching posts (Group B & C)