Bank of Baroda recruitment 2017 notification has been released on official website www.bankofbaroda.com for the recruitment of 337 (three hundred and thirty seven) vacancies for Wealth Management Professionals. Job seekers should apply from 22nd November 2017 and before 12th December 2017.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Wealth Management Professionals|
|No of vacancies||337|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||12th December 2017|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Bank of Baroda with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Bank of Baroda recruitment 2017.
Bank of Baroda recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Wealth Management Professionals||337||Not Specified|
Discipline wise vacancy
- Group Head: 04 Posts
- Operations Head: 01 Post
- Territory Head: 25 Posts
- Senior Relationship Manager: 223 Posts
- Acquisition Manager (Affluent) : 41 Posts
- Client Service Executive: 43 Posts
Bank of Baroda 2017 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: 2 year full Time, MBA or equivalent, form reputed Colleges OR Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: As on 12.12.2017
- Group Head: 35 to 50 years
- Operations Head: 35 to 45 years
- Territory Head: 28 to 40 years
- Senior Relationship Manager: 23 to 35 years
- Acquisition Manager (Affluent) : 22 to 35 years
- Client Service Executive: 20 to 35 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Bank of Baroda 2017 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview/Group Discussion
Bank of Baroda application fee 2017
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Bank of Baroda should pay the below charges through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
- General/OBC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee six hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Bank of Baroda application form 2017
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online application form for Wealth Management Professionals post on official website of Bank of Baroda www.bankofbaroda.com you need to provide all valid information you may also need upload the scan copies of your documents.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda recruitment 2017:-
- Open the official website www.bankofbaroda.com
- Click on Careers -> Current Opportunities
- Select the desired post & click on online link given in the notification
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Bank of Baroda 2017 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||22.11.2017|
|Last date of Registration||12.12.2017|