Name of Post:-Security Office
Pay Scale:- Rs. 19400 – 28100/- Per Month
Last Date:-15th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-09 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 25 years and should not be more than 40 years as on 31st January 2015.
Qualification:-Candidate should have graduate from recognized university or equivalent with “A” certificate in computer course for minimum three months OR information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards and an officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in the Army / Navy / Air force or a police officer.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
iv) By 5 years for candidates belonging to children / family members of those who died in the 1984 communities.
Application Fee:-The candidates are required to pay application fee / intimation charges Rs 600/- for General / OBC category and Rs 100/- for SC / ST candidates.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.bankofindia.co.in from 28th May 2015 to 15th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Before applying the posts, the candidate should ensure that he /she fulfill the eligibility.
- Only online registration of application would be accepted.
- The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria.
- Personal Interview / Group Discussion will be intimated either by email or by speed post.
- Call Letter for Interview / Group Discussion will be made available on WEB Only.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of call letter.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview / Group Discussion at their own expense.
- Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India.