Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in for the hiring of 43 vacancies at Bank of Maharashtra. The candidate who is looking for Law Officers, Security Officers can apply online application on or before 19-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Law Officers, Security Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||43|
|Educational Qualification||CA, MCA, M.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, CA, Bachelor Degree|
Law Officers:– 25 Posts
Security Officers:- 12 Posts
Fire Officer:- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Information System (IS) Auditors:- 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month
Law Officers:– Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years. For SC/ST and PWD candidates, minimum required marks shall be 50% in Bachelor’s Degree in Law in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
Security Officers:- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
Fire Officer:- Graduate with either BE (Fire) from NFSC OR Grade 1 from India / UK OR Station Officers Course from NFSC OR Sub Officer Course from NFSC OR Graduate BE (Fire) from University Grants Commission (UGC) affiliated Universities.
Information System (IS) Auditors:- B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS / M.Sc. (Electronics / Comp. Science) with Minimum 55% marks in Aggregate. OR Chartered Accountant (CA) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
|Law Officers, Information System (IS) Auditors||25 to 35 years|
|Security Officers, Fire Officer||25 to 40 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Personal Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 708/-
SC/ST/PWD:- Rs. 118/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Law Officers, Security Officers posts in Bank of Maharashtra, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Bank of Maharashtra official website at www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 5th August 2019 and before 19th August 2019. After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, experience etc. to The Asstt. General Manager (HRM) Bank of Maharashtra Lokmangal 1501, Shivji Nagar Pune – 411005. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 29th August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 5th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 19th August 2019
Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures:- 29th August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The above number of vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirement of the Bank, subject to availability of suitable candidates. The candidates belonging to reserved category for which no reservation has been announced are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved categories. However they must fulfil all the eligibility conditions of unreserved category.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their candidature at all the stages of recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Bank will verify eligibility once the candidate has qualified for the interview.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified from the selection process.
- If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Bank’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Bank is not responsible for any postal delay or technical reasons.
- The recruitment in Bank of Maharashtra is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel the Recruitment through this Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Bank will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
- Employees working in Government /Semi-Government Undertaking will have to produce “ No Objection Certificate” at the time of GD/interview.
- The application must be submitted on-line through Bank`s website (https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in) .
- Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/School leaving certificate and age as on 06.2019 should be mentioned.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of One year active service from the date of joining. Their confirmation in the Bank`s service will be decided in terms of the provision of the Bank of Maharashtra (Officers) Service Regulations.
- Candidates applying under reserved category should submit the related certificates in the format prescribed by the Government of India. Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per extant guidelines of Government of India.
- Print copy of on line application with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience etc. should be submitted to The Asstt. General Manager (HRM) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 so as to reach on or before 29.08.2019. Post applied for must be written on the envelope clearly. Applications received after due date (for whatsoever reason) shall not be entertained.