BARC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.barc.gov.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. The candidate who is looking for Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman can apply online application on or before 24-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Post Name||Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||HSC, 12th pass|
Post Name:– Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman
No of Post:- 03
Salary: Rs. 21700/- Per Month
HSC, 10+2, Science with Chemistry or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centers.
18 to 25 Years as on the closing date of application
Selection will be on the basis of Physical Endurance Test, Driving Test and Written Test.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, P.B No. 1, Yelwal, Mysuru – 571130 on or before 24th May 2019, along with a recent photograph should be affixed on the right-hand top corner of the application. One additional copy of the passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application and a self-attested copy of the all relevant certificates.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 24th May 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- AGE CRITERIA: Upper age limit prescribed are relaxable as under: a. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of January, 1980 to 31st day of December 1989. b. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children / family members of those who died in the 1984 riots. c. Age relaxation for departmental candidates – Central Government Civilian employees and ExServicemen shall be as per Government orders.
- Educational / Technical Qualifications should be from a recognized University / Board of Technical Education of Central or State Government.
- Only date of birth indicated in School Leaving Certificate or equivalent certificate will be accepted. No subsequent request for change shall be agreed to.
- The eligibility criteria including the period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date of receipt of applications, as applicable.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government from time to time.
- The nature of duties involves working in round the clock shift duties.
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified from written exam and BARC, Mysuru reserves the right to reject their candidature at any stage.
- BARC, Mysuru reserves the right to fill up posts or even to cancel / restrict/ modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Posting of the selected candidates would be at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the availability of vacancies. They are liable to serve in any part of India, in any Constituent Unit of the Department of Atomic Energy.
- Candidates working under the Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., should submit their application routed through proper channel to Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, P. B. No.1, Yelwal PO , Mysuru – 571 130. They are also required to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of written examination, failing which, they will not be allowed to appear for the written examination.
- Candidates who do not possess the requisite educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply.