BARC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.barc.gov.in for the recruitment of 60 vacancies at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. The candidate who is looking for Upper Division Clerk (DR01), Stenographer Grade-III (DR02) can apply online application from 31st January 2019 and before 25th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Total Number of Posts||60|
|Post name||Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer|
|Upper Division Clerk (DR01)||47 Posts|
|Stenographer Grade-III (DR02)||13 Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk: A degree of recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks and In case Universities award letter grades / CGPA / OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as an equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University. In the absence of the same, the candidate will not be considered.|
Stenographer: Matriculation or equivalent and Speed of 80 words per minute in English stenography and Typing speed in English of 30 words per minute.
|Age limit||UR: 18 to 27 years|
SC/ST: 18 to 32 years
OBC: 18 to 30 years
as on the last date for submission of application
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25500/- Per Month|
|SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically challenged||Exempted Fee|
|Through Online Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||31st January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||25th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Objective Test, Stenography Skill Test and English Language and Comprehension (Descriptive Written Test).|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.barc.gov.in from 31st January 2019 to 25th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement. The candidates are required to give correct information. The applicants would be admitted to the written test on the basis of information furnished by them in their application form. In case it is found at later stage that the information furnished by applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicants would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
- The eligibility criteria including period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date for receipt of application.
- Candidates who have not acquired / will not acquire the required educational qualification as on CLOSING DATE of submission of application (25/02/2019) will not be eligible and need not apply.
- The filling up of vacancies indicated in advertisement is subject to approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government from time to time.
- BARC reserves the right to fill up the posts or even to cancel / restrict / modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group “C” posts on regular basis after availing the benefit of reservation given to Ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under Ex-servicemen category.
- The applicants are requested to visit constantly our website <https://recruit.barc.gov.in> & <www.barc.gov.in> for current information related to this advertisement.
- Written Test, Stenography skill test will be conducted in Mumbai only.
- Candidates empanelled under WAIT LIST will be offered appointment ONLY in case candidate under the MAIN LIST does not join.