BBAU Jobs Notification 2022 information for hiring 52 Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at bbau.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University can apply online on or before 2022-08-19.
|Organization Name||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||52|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Ph.D., M.Phill., M.Ed., NET/SLET/SET/GATE|
BBAU Post Details
Professor: 14 Posts
Associate Professor: 15 Posts
Assistant Professor: 23 Posts
- Professor: A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET. M.Ed. Degree with minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Associate Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulation, 2018. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience. Ph.D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch. AND a Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/research / industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor.
- Assistant Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience in teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College, or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulation, 2018. Ph.D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch. AND At least total of 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals. AND a Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching/research / industry out of which at least 2 years shall be Post Ph.D. experience.
- Professor: Rs. 144200 – 218200/- Per month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 131400 – 217100/- Per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57700 – 182400/- Per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
EWS/SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website bbau.ac.in on or before 19th August 2022.
Notification Date: 20th July 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 19th August 2022