BCPL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.bcplonline.co.in for the recruitment of 66 vacancies at Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited. The candidate who is looking for Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices can apply online application on or before 30-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||66|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, Degree|
Graduate Apprentices:- 51 Posts
Salary: Rs. 7500/- Per Month
Technician Apprentices:- 15 Posts
Salary: Rs. 5000/- Per Month
Graduate Apprentices:- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline. Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician Apprentices:- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
30 years as on 30th April 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices posts in BPCL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on BPCL official website at www.bcplonline.co.in from 8th March 2019 and before 30th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 8th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 30th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply in the aforesaid post. However, engineering graduate or diploma holder who had already under gone training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring required qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as an Apprentice under the Act.
- Candidates who have secured aggregate 55% and above marks in their Final Examination in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 will be preferred.
- The training will be governed by the Apprentices Act 1961 as amended from time to time.
- Apprentices cannot be assured for company’s accommodation and they are required to make their own boarding & lodging arrangements.
- No travel expenses will be paid at the time of selection test/interview as well as at the time of joining training.
- No transport facility or conveyance allowance will be provided during the course of Apprenticeship training.
- Since this training is governed under Apprentice Act, 1961 as amended from time to time, there is no assurance of any further extension/employment after completion of the apprenticeship training.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.