BECIL Jobs 2020 for Network Administrator, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing B.Tech, Engg Graduate, MCA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in BECIL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement BECIL/HR/AICTE/Advt.2020/29 released by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 21-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||Network Administrator|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, Engg Graduate, MCA|
Network Administrator:– 1 Post
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000 – 75000/- Per Month
Network Administrator:- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from reputed University/ Institute in (Information Technology/ Information Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics) Or
Masters in Engineering in Information Technology/ Information Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ MCA from recognized institutions of UGC/ AICTE.
Experience:- Experience on installation/ maintenance and configuration of Firewalls, Switches, ADC, Router, DNS, DHCP
- Hands on experience on configuration and troubleshooting of Security Firewalls (CISCO & FORTINET)
- Must have knowledge on Bridging and switching concepts, LAN Technologies such as ETHERNETCSMA/ BD/ CD, working on STPIEE802.Id/ IEE802.Iw, IEE802.Is
- Working on V-LANs, tagging – IEE802.1q, 802.3ad and VTP
- Working knowledge on IP Addressing and Subnetting, routing concepts VSLM/ CIDR
- Working knowledge with routing protocols-MPLS, OSPF, BGP, IEGRP
- Conferring with Network users about solving existing system problems
- Operating Master consoles to monitor the performance of Network & Computer System
- Working on IPSEC site-to-site, Remote Access VPN, GRE Tunnel, GetVPN & DMVPN
- Managing Video Conference
- Designing Planning, Coordination and implementation of technology projects & Data centre
- Routine health check-ups of all nodes and carrying out required modification.
Age Limit:- As per the rule of BECIL
Selection Process:- Test/Interview.
Gen/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women:- Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
SC/ ST/ EWS/ PH:- Rs. 450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be no more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
Last date for submission of application form 21st October 2020.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 05th October 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 21st October 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Registration Form:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here