BECIL Jobs 2020 for Skilled & Unskilled Manpower, candidates can apply for 4000 position after completing 8th, ITI, Engg Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in BECIL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement BECIL/Job-Training /Advt.2020/04/Revised released by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-03-2020.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||Skilled & Unskilled Manpower|
|No. of Vacancies||4000|
|Educational Qualification||8th, ITI, Engg Graduate|
Skilled & Unskilled Manpower:– 4000 Posts
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 6000 – 15000/- Per Month
Basic Concept plus use of Personal Protective Equipment including how to operate a Discharge Rod and Safety measures during operation and maintenance of 33/11 KV Sub-station:- ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety With atleast two years’ experience in Electricals.
Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment of 33/11 KV Substation and safety measures:- ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety With atleast two years’ experience in Electricals.
Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment of 33/11 KV Substation and use of Personal protective Equipment (Safety measures):- ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety With atleast two years’ experience in Electricals.
Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment of 33/11 KV Substation and use of Personal protective Equipment (Safety measures):- 8th Pass at any state education Board or equivalent institutional with atleast one year experience preferably in electrical stream.
Age Limit:- As per BECIL Rules
Selection Process:- Test/ Interview.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PH:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through DD and in favour of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED as per the following Bank Details:
Account Holder’s Name:- BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
Name of the Bank:- CORPORATION BANK
Account No.:- 510341000702746
IFSC Code:- CORP0000371
Branch Address:- CORPORATION BANK, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Skilled & Unskilled Manpower posts in BECIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on BECIL official website at becil.com on or before 20th March 2020.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 12th March 2020
Closing Date for Apply Online:- 20th March 2020
Date of Merit Test:- Will be intimated by SMS or on website only
Centre for Merit Test:- VARANASI & NOIDA
Training Batches Starting Date:
First Batch:- 11th March 2020
Second Batch:- 15th March 2020
Third Batch:- 20th March 2020
Fourth Batch:- 25th March 2020
Fifth Batch:- 28th March 2020
100% Guaranteed Placement at Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh with Assured Minimum Wages of Govt. of U.P.:- Successful candidates will be deployed w.e.f. 01 Apr 2020 onwards
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
The candidates who successfully complete the Training Programme and secure atleast 50% marks in Training shall be considered for placement purely on contract basis at Government Project like Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh on the following terms and conditions:
- The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the property/interest of the employer due to such employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he will be discontinued from his job immediately.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments or have completed “Job Oriented Skill Development Training Programme” on Operation and Maintenance of 33/11 KV Substations and LT/HT distribution lines and its other related work from any Government Organization.
- The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (as per Government of Uttar Pradesh) subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
- The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
- In case of rural areas where ESI facility is not available, Workmen Compensation Policy will be given to the employees.
- During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act and Personal Accidental Policy (upto Rs. 5 Lakhs), which will be payable by Nationalised Insurance Company. No other claims will be paid by the Principal Employer or the Contractor.
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and number of vacancies may be increased or decreased as per the requirement of Principal Employer.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Test/Interview.
- Place of posting/Duty point may be transferable at every three months and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project. However, initial posting may be in any circle of Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh.
- The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with two set of self-attested photocopies of the original documents at the time of joining.
- All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract or to increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement of Principal Employer without any prior notice.
- If it is found that any candidate has offered/given bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection, his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further, it is also advisable to do not deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.
- The candidates who are selected shall have to join on 01.02.2020 at any Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh.