BECIL Jobs 2020 for Data Entry Operators, Supporting Staff, candidates can apply for 19 position after completing SSLC, Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in BECIL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement BECIL/RO/AAI/MP-O/Advt.2020/01 released by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 09-03-2020.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operators, Supporting Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Educational Qualification||SSLC, Degree|
Data Entry Operators:– 10 Posts
Salary: Rs. 19000/- Per Month
Supporting Staff:- 9 Posts
Salary: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Data Entry Operators:– Full time Degree (B.Sc. /B.Com/ BBM/ BCA/B.A).
Supporting Staff:- SSLC passed (Degree holders shall not be considered).
|Data Entry Operators||40 years|
|Supporting Staff||30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Test/Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PH:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: DD and in favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, payable at Bangalore
How to Apply
Filled registration form with the registration fees and all relevant documents should be forwarded through post/courier/by hand to the BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED, Regional office (Ro), #162,1st Cross, 2nd Main, AGS layout, RMV 2nd stage, Bangalore-560094 on or before 9th March 2020. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Duly filled applications with supportive documents should be enclosed in a cover and should subscribe the name of the post applied for over the cover.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 9th March 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to the local candidates.
- Age, Qualifications and Experiences stipulated above should be as on 01st of March 2020.
- Fixed remunerations are inclusive of ESI & EPF.
- BECIL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies advertised as per the need or cancel the recruitment of a particular post or cancel the advertisement itself without any notice.
- BECIL reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview.
- BECIL reserves the right to increase/decrease the minimum eligibility criteria, etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for selection process.
- BECIL reserves the right to increase/ decrease the specifications given in the advertised posts depending upon the response.
- BECIL reserves the right to fill up or otherwise cancel any or can cancel all the notified posts as per the rules of the company.
- BECIL reserves the right to discontinue the services or extend the services of any contract employee.
- Mandatory languages English, Hindi, kannada.
- Candidates shouldn’t fall into trap with any other agencies for the recruitment. One point of contact will be BECIL only.