BECIL Jobs 2020 for Skilled and Unskilled Manpower, candidates can apply for 1500 position after completing 8th pass, ITI, Diploma, Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in BECIL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement BECIL/Job-Training /Advt.2020/05 released by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||Skilled and Unskilled Manpower|
|No. of Vacancies||1500|
|Educational Qualification||8th pass, ITI, Diploma, Degree|
Post Name:– Skilled and Unskilled Manpower
No of Post:- 1500 (Approx)
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Check Official Notification
Qualification/ Experience: ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, TG-2 And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety. With at least two years’ experience in Electricals. 8th Pass at any state education Board or equivalent institutional with at least one year experience preferably in the electrical stream.
Age Limit: As per BECIL Rules
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Test/Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PH:- Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: NEFT/RTGS/Demand Draft in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit their application online on www.beciljobs.com along with scanned self- attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. There is no need to submit these documents in physical form.
Date of Opening of Registration:- 5th October 2020
Date of Closing of Registration:- 20th October 2020
Date of Merit Test/Interaction/Documents Verification:- From 05.10.2020 to till vacancy available
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the property/interest of the employer due to such employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he will be discontinued from his job immediately.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments or have completed “Job Oriented Skill Development Training Programme” on Operation and Maintenance of 33/11 KV Substations and LT/HT distribution lines and its other related work from any Government Organization.
- The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (as per Government of Uttar Pradesh) subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
- The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
- In case of rural areas where ESI facility is not available, Workmen Compensation Policy will be given to the employees.
- During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act and Personal Accidental Policy (upto Rs. 5 Lakhs), which will be payable by Nationalised Insurance Company. No other claims will be paid by the Principal Employer or the Contractor.
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and number of vacancies may be increased or decreased as per the requirement of Principal Employer.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Test/Interview.
- Place of posting/Duty point may be transferable at every three months and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project. However, initial posting may be in any circle of Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh.
- The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with two set of self-attested photocopies of the original documents at the time of joining.
- All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract or to increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement of Principal Employer without any prior notice.
- If it is found that any candidate has offered/given bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection, his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further, it is also advisable to do not deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.
- The candidates who are selected shall have to join on immediately at any Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh.