BECIL Jobs Notification 2022 information for hiring 20 Junior Technical Officers, Office assistants, Hindi translators, IT Experts, and Social Media Executive Posts has been released on the official website at becil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-07-02.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Officer, Office Assistant, Hindi Translator, IT Expert, Social Media Executive|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, BE/B.Tech, BAMS, Diploma|
BECIL Post Details
Junior Technical Officer (Ayurveda): 9 Posts
Office Assistant: 5 Posts
Hindi Translator: 2 Posts
IT Expert: 1 Post
Social Media Executive: 1 Post
- Junior Technical Officer (Ayurveda): Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery [BAMS] from a recognized Institution.
- Office Assistant: Graduate from a Government recognized University. The minimum typing speed is 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi.
- Hindi Translator: Bachelor’s Degree Or Master’s Degree from a Government recognized University. One-year Diploma in Hindi Translation. Minimum 2 years working experience in the field of Translator.
- IT Expert: jijio.Tech/B.E./ Computer Science, MCA With 2 Years of experience in the relevant field.
- Social Media Executive: Graduate in Mass Communication. Minimum 2 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Junior Technical Officer (Ayurveda): Rs. 35000/- per month
- Office Assistant: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Hindi Translator: Rs. 35000/- per month
- IT Expert: Rs. 35000/- per month
- Social Media Executive: Rs. 35000/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Gen/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Women/: Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for Every additional post applied)
SC/ST/EWS/PH: Rs. 450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Tests/ Written Exams/ Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website becil.com on or before 2nd July 2022. After successful submission of your application, please take a printout, attach all requisite certificates and documents (duly self-attested), make a single PDF file, and send it to [email protected] File Name should be “Your Application ID + Your Name). The subject of the email should be “Advt. No.______ and Post applied for __________”.
Notification Date: 18th June 2022
Registration Closing Date: 2nd July 2022