BECIL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 IT Consultants, Young Professional Posts has been released on the official website at becil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-07-11.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited|
|Post Name||IT Consultant, Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc, Diploma|
BECIL Post Details
IT Consultant: 2 Posts
Young Professional: 1 Post
- IT Consultant: B.E/B.Tech (Information Technology/Information Science/ Computer Science/Electronics with NIL Experience. OR Diploma (Information Technology/Information Science/ Computer Science/Electronics) or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience. B.E./B.Tech (Information Technology/Information Science/ Computer Science/Electronics) with 2-3+ years experience. OR M.E/M.Tech ((Information Technology/Information Science/ Computer Science/Electronics)/MBA (IT) from recognized institutions of UGC/AICTE/MCA with NIL Experience. OR MSc (Information Technology/Computer Science) with 1-2 years experience. OR Diploma (Information Technology/ Computer Science/Electronics) or equivalent with 8+ years experience.
- Young Professional: M. Tech in Computer Science/IT
- IT Consultant: Rs. 30000 – 40000/- per month
- Young Professional: Rs. 40000/- per month
- IT Consultant: 30 years
- Young Professional: As Per Rules
Gen/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Women/: Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for Every additional post applied)
SC/ST/EWS/PH: Rs. 450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Tests/ Written Exams/ Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website becil.com on or before 11th July 2022. After the successful submission of your application, please take a printout, attach all requisite certificates and documents (duly self-attested), make a single PDF file, and send it to [email protected]. File Name should be “Your Application ID + Your Name). The subject of the email should be “Advt. No.______ and Post applied for __________”.
Notification Date: 20th June 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 11th July 2022.