BECIL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of Senior Resource Person, Junior Resource Person, Legal Assistant, Accounts Executive Posts has been released on the official website at becil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-05-16.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Resource Person, Junior Resource Person, Legal Assistant, Accounts Executive|
|No. of Vacancies||Post|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, LLB, MBA, Post Graduate, ICWA, CA|
BECIL Post Details
Senior Resource Person
Junior Resource Person
- Senior Resource Person: MBA in Tourism Management or equivalent from a recognized Institution/ University. Minimum 10 years experience working in the tourism sector, brand management, DPR/ Policy drafting, etc. Previous experience of working in tourism projects of Central/ State Govt./ PSUs.
- Junior Resource Person: MBA in Tourism Management or equivalent master’s degree from a recognized Institution/ University. Minimum 5 years of combined work experience in tourism sector/ Multi-lateral organization funded projects.
- Legal Assistant: Degree in Law (LLB) from any University/ Institution duly recognized for the purpose.
- Accounts Executive: B.Com/ M.Com along with Knowledge of Tally Computer, MS Office, Excel etc
- Senior Resource Person: Rs. 100000/- per month
- Junior Resource Person: Rs. 60000/- per month
- Legal Assistant: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Accounts Executive: Rs. 35000/- per month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
EWS/PH/SC/ST Fee: Rs. 450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
General/Ex-Serviceman/Women/OBC Fee: Rs. 750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection will be based on Tests/ written Exams/ Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website becil.com on or before 16th May 2022.
Notification Date: 28th April 2022
Registration Closing Date: 16th May 2022