BECIL Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 6 Ophthalmic Technician/Optometrist, Audiologists, OT Technician, Panchakarma Technician, and OPD attendant Posts has been released on the official website at becil.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2023-08-16.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||Ophthalmic Technician/Optometrist, Audiologist, OT Technician, Panchakarma Technician, OPD attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, 10th|
BECIL Post Details
Ophthalmic Technician/Optometrist: 1 Post
Audiologist: 1 Post
OT Technician(ophthalmic): 1 Post
Panchakarma Technician: 2 Posts
OPD attendant: 1 Post
- Ophthalmic Technician/Optometrist: Candidates must have completed B.SC in Ophthalmic Technology or equivalent from a recognized University with one year of experience as an ophthalmic Technician in a recognized institute / Hospital. OR I. 10+2 with science subjects or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution. II. Diploma in optometry from a recognized Institution / Hospital. III. Three Year experience as Ophthalmic Technician in a recognized Institute/ Hospital.
- Audiologist: A technical person with 4 year’s graduation in Audiology & amp: speech- Language Pathology (With RCI Registration).
- OT Technician(ophthalmic): Operation Theatre Assistant B.Sc OR 10+2 with science with five- year experience. Preference will be given to candidates with certificate/Diploma course in O.T. Techniques from recognized Hospitals/ Institutions.
- Panchakarma Technician : 10th Passed from any Government recognized board with two years of working experience in a reputed Hospital, OR 12th passed from any Government recognized board, and Diploma (01year duration) in Panchakarma and one year experience.
OPD attendant: Matriculation from a recognized school/ Board
- Ophthalmic Technician/Optometrist: As Per Rules
- Audiologist: Rs.29.200/- Per Month
- OT Technician(ophthalmic): Rs.29,200/- Per Month
- Panchakarma Technician: Rs.24,000/- Per Month
- OPD attendant: As Per Rules
- Ophthalmic Technician/Optometrist: 35 years
- Audiologist: 35 years
- OT Technician(ophthalmic): 35 years
- Panchakarma Technician: 35 years
- OPD attendant: 35 years
General/ OBC/ Ex-serviceman/ Women fees: Rs.885/-
SC/ST/ EWS/ PH fees: Rs.531/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Skill test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website becil.com on or before 16th August 2023.
Notification Date: 26th July 2023.
Application Last date: 16th August 202e3.