BEL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bel-india.in for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Bharat Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Engineer can apply online application on or before 28-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
Post Name:– Engineer
No of Post:- 05
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering from any recognised university or AICTE approved Institution with First Class for GEN/OBC/EWS, and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates, with one-year post qualification experience.
27 years as on 1st February 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Engineer posts in BEL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on BEL official website at www.bel-india.in from 7th August 2019 and before 28th August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 7th August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 28th August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Reservation/relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS will be as per Government directives.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on relevant experience, academic excellence, age etc.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the application form. Candidates shortlisted for the written test/interview will be informed through e-mail regarding the date, time and venue for the written test and interview. BEL will not be responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- Candidates working in the PSU/ Government or quasi-government Organizations/Serving in Defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage.