BEL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bel-india.com for the hiring of 19 vacancies at Bharat Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Engineers can apply online application on or before 02-11-2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
Post Name:– Engineers
No of Post:- 19
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 23000/- Per Month
First-class in BE/B Tech in Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Mechanical for General & OBC candidates and pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates from a recognised university.
25 years as on 1st November 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Engineers posts in BEL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on BEL official website at www.bel-india.com from 23rd October 2019 and before 2nd November 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 23rd October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 2nd November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the interview/
- Candidates who are unable to produce the marks cards and final degree certificates in original on the day of the written test/interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Candidates who have not completed BE/B. Tech need not apply.
- Applications received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
- In the event any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- If there are more candidates, the number of candidates to be called for interview will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age, their performance in the written test.
- Selections will be based on the reservation pattern as per the Government guidelines.
- There shall be no reimbursement of travelling allowance neither outstation nor local.
- Request for change of category (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD) once declared, will not be entertained.
- Information pertaining to the selections will be sent to the e-mail id furnished by the candidate at the time of interview. In no circumstance candidate should share e-mail ID of any other person. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Decision of BEL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualification and other eligibility norms will be final and binding on the candidate.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
- Date, time and venue of the written test will be intimated to the eligible candidates through e-mail and also will be published in the website.
- Candidates are required to produce following documents (Original and one set of self attested copies) i. SSLC / Matriculation certificate ii. All semesters marks cards iii. BE / B Tech certificate iv. Caste/PWD certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC / PWD (if applicable) strictly in the prescribed formats which are available on our website) v. Proof of Identity (Aadhaar card / Voter’s ID card / PAN card / Passport) vi. 2 Passport size recent photographs. vii. Experience Certificate.