BEL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bel-india.in for the hiring of 25 vacancies at Bharat Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Engineers can apply online application on or before 19-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
Post Name:– Engineers
No of Post:- 25
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 23000/- Per Month
First class for General and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Mechanical) from a recognized University / Institution.
Age limit is as on 1st May 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Engineers posts in BEL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on BEL official website at www.bel-india.in from 3rd June 2019 and before 19th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 3rd June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 19th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The cut-off date for deciding the maximum permissible age and Post Qualification Experience shall be 01.05.2019. Post qualification work experience means the work experience acquired after completion of BE/B.Tech.
- Travelling charges WILL NOT BE PAID for attending the selection.
- Candidates who have not completed BE / B.Tech and without work experience need not apply.
- Request for change of category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC) once declared in the application will not be entertained. For the convenience of candidates belonging to OBC / SC / ST and PWD, the prescribed format of the Caste / Disability Certificate is placed in along with the advertisement. Candidates who do not produce the Certificate at the time of interview in the above format will be rejected and no further communication will be entertained.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of Qualification and Experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the Interview / Written Test. BEL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience acquired post prescribed qualification.
- In the event any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates. Income Certificate will not be considered as OBC Certificate.
- Information pertaining to the Written Test / Interview will be uploaded in the link provided for downloading the same. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever and also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge modify or alter the recruitment or selection process, if need so arise without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Only those candidates who submit their applications online will be considered for further processing. One print (hard copy) of the FILLED-IN application may be retained with the candidate to be produced during interview in the event of being shortlisted.
- The total number of posts may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of Management.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in their Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.