BEL Jobs 2020 for Contract Engineer, candidates can apply for 5 position after completing BE/ B.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in BEL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Bharat Electronics Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 17-12-2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Contract Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
Post Name:– Contract Engineer
No of Post:- 05
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 23000/- Per Month
BE/BTech in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering from any recognized university or AICTE approved Institution with First Class for GEN/OBC/EWS, and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates, with one-year post qualification experience.
|Age Limit||27 years as on 1st November 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Contract Engineer posts in BEL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on BEL official website at www.bel-india.com from 27th November 2019 to 17th December 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 27th November 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 17th December 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
OBC Certificate Format:- Click here
SC/ST Certificate Format:- Click here
PWD Certificate Format:- Click here
EWS Certificate Format:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Reservation/relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS will be as per Government directives.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on relevant experience, academic excellence, age etc.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the application form. Candidates shortlisted for the written test/interview will be informed through email regarding the date, time and venue for the written test and interview. BEL will not be responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- Candidates working in the PSU/ Government or quasi-government Organizations/Serving in Defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage.