BEL Jobs 2020 for Project Engineer, candidates can apply for 55 position after completing BE/B.Tech. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in BEL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Bharat Electronics Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 14-03-2020.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||55|
Post Name:– Project Engineer
No of Post:- 55
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Full time (4 years) BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication. First Class in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.
28 years as on 1st February 2020
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
General/OBC/EWS:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PWD:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)
How to Apply
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and click on “ Click here to apply for Project Engineer- I (Electronics) On Contract Basis) for Military communication SBU, Bengaluru Complex”. The last date to apply is 14.03.2020.
Closing date to apply online:- 14th March 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
OBC Certificate Format:- Click here
SC/ST Certificate Format:- Click here
EWS Certificate Format:- Click here
PWD Certificate Format:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The postings will be done based on the Company’s requirement, preference indicated by the candidate at the time of the interview and relative performance of the candidate in the written test/ viva.
- Selected candidates are required to be covered under a medical insurance scheme for a sum of Rs.2 lakhs per annum and submit the same on joining. In addition to the remuneration indicated, a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
- Only Indian nationals need apply.
- The posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in the degree certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview.
- Decision of BEL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualification and other eligibility norms will be final and binding on the candidate
- BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.