BEL Jobs 2020 for Project Engineer, candidates can apply for 60 position after completing BE/B.Tech, B.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in BEL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Bharat Electronics Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 29-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||60|
|Educational Qualification||BE/B.Tech, B.Sc|
Post Name:– Project Engineer
No of Post:- 60
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Qualification: Full time (4 years) B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation /Medical Electronics / Medical Instrumentation. First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 1st August 2020
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5. 15% marks will be allotted for the interview.
General/OBC/EWs:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PWD:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)
How to Apply: Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted anywhere in India, may apply online by clicking the relevant link provided against the advertisement for “Project Engineer- Medical Devices for Export Manufacturing SBU, Bengaluru Complex’. The last date to apply is 29th August 2020.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 12th August 2020
Closing date to apply online (Date Extended):- 29th August 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Last Date Extended Notice:- Click here
Make Payment:- Click here
Format for SC/ST Certificate:- Click here
Format for OBC Certificate:- Click here
Format for EWS Certificate:- Click here
Format for PWD Certificate:- Click here
Instruction for making payment:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The postings will be done based on the Company’s requirements.
- Selected candidates are required to be covered under a medical insurance scheme for a sum of Rs.2 lakhs per annum and submit the same on joining. In addition to the remuneration indicated a consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, Attire allowance, Stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- The posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in the degree certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for an interview.
- The decision of BEL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualification and other eligibility norms will be final and binding on the candidate
- BEL reserves the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.