BEL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.bel-india.in for the recruitment of 2 vacancies at Bharat Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Dy. Manager, Senior Manager can apply application on or before 31st October 2018.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Dy. Manager, Senior Manager|
|Dy. Manager||1 Post|
|Senior Manager||1 Post|
|Qualification||Dy. Manager: Full-time B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical with First Class for GEN / OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.|
Senior Manager: Full time B.E/B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication / Communication/ with First Class for GEN / OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
|Age limit||Dy. Manager: 36 years|
Senior Manager: 32 years
As of 1st October 2018
|Pay Scale||Dy. Manager: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month|
Senior Manager: Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month
|Through SBI Collect|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31st October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested relevant documents send to The Manager (HR/A&F), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013 on or before 31st October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility mentioned in the advertisement.
- Outstation candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed Travelling allowance to and fro from their correspondence address/place of work in India on production of actual tickets by the shortest route. (a) E-III grade : Sleeper Class, (b) E-IV grade : AC II class.
- Local Travel cost, if any, shall be borne by the candidates.
- 4) Request for change of category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC) once declared in the application will not be entertained.
- Applications received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
- In the event of any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates.
- Candidates are required to possess one valid and active e-mail id, which is to be mentioned in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate. In no circumstance candidate should share e-mail ID of any other person.BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple applications, only latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee paid for the other application will stand forfeited.
- Decision of BEL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms will be final and binding on the candidate.
- A candidate’s shortlisting for written test / interview and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the written Test/ interview.
- BEL reserves the right to change (cancel / modify / add) any of the criteria, method of selection, number of posts; indicated above based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on BEL website shall prevail.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Bengaluru.
- All further announcements / details pertaining to this process will be published / provided on BEL website : www.bel-india.in from time to time.