BEL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.bel-india.in for the recruitment of 2 vacancies at Bharat Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Dy. Manager, Sr. Engineer can apply online application on or before 24-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Dy. Manager, Sr. Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
Dy. Manager:- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
Sr. Engineer:- 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Fixed Term Basis
B.E./ B.Tech/ AMIE from AICTE approved College/institute or a recognized University.
Dy. Manager:- 39 years
Sr. Engineer:-32 years
Age limit is as on 1st April 2019
Selection will be through a Written Test, followed by Interview (only for those candidates who will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test).
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: State Bank Collect
How to Apply
Candidates willing to apply may submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of all relevant documents in support of eligibility and the Application fee payment receipt/Challan with the Journal Number, in a sealed cover superscribing Application for the post of ____________________________ and addressed to DGM (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad (U.P.) Pin – 201010 through post/courier on or before 24th April 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 24th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian National need to apply.
- NOC: Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi-Govt. and public Sector Undertaking will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- GEN/OBC candidates applying for the above posts are required to submit an online non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/-
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Candidates whose Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application / advertisement will not be considered for interview
- BEL reserves the right to debar you at any stage of the written test / interview proceedings, if your candidature is not considered suitable for any reason
- Candidates who are unable to produce their Engineering Degree, Marks Card and Certificate in original on the day of interview for whatever reason will not be considered. Canvassing in any from will result in disqualification.
- The admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL.