BEL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.bel-india.com for the recruitment of 04 (four) Engineer Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 25th April 2018.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|No of vacancies||04|
|Job location||Kotdwara (Uttarakhand)|
|Last date||25th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by BEL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for BEL recruitment 2018.
BEL recruitment Engineer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
BEL 2018 Engineer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech in any recognized university or AICTE approved institution.
Age Limit: 26 years as on 28.02.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
BEL 2018 Selection process of Engineer
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written test
BEL application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
BEL application form for Engineer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants ay apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to The Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Kotdwara, Pauri Garwhal, Uttarakhand – 246149 and candidates may also send scanned copy of Application by mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
BEL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration of Application form||25.04.2018|
General Conditions for Engineer posts:
- Reservation / relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Government directives.
- If there are more eligible applicants, the number of candidates to be called will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on relevant experience, academic excellence, age etc.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id which is to be entered in the application form. Candidates shortlisted for the written test/interview will be informed through e-mail regarding the date, time and venue for the written test and interview to the e-mail id that is furnished in the application. BEL will not be responsible for any problem related to e-mail correspondence.
- Candidates working in PSUs/Government/Quasi Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate. Such candidates, who are unable to produce NOC, will not be permitted to take the Interview.
- BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.