BEL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bel-india.in for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Bharat Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Contract Publication Officer can apply online application on or before 01-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Contract Publication Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
Post Name:– Contract Publication Officer
No of Post:- 05
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary: Rs. 23000/- Per Month
First class for General, OBC & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates in M.Sc (Electronics) / M Sc (Electronics Science) from a recognized University/ Institution.
25 years as on 1st March 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to email email@example.com on or before 1st April 2019 along with all relevant documents.
Venue: BEL Officers’ Club, Vidyaranyapura Road, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru
Last Date:- 1st April 2019
Written Test & Interview Date:- 9th April 2019 at 08:30 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility mentioned in the advertisement. The candidate should fill in the application format and forward the same in soft copy ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org from 20.03.2019 to 01.04.2019. Application format is made available on our website (www.bel-india.in). It may be noted that the candidates should not forward any documents or certificates along with the application. Candidates who do not forward their application to email@example.com will not be allowed for walk-in written test.
- Candidates who have not completed M.Sc (Electronics) / M Sc (Electronics Science) are not eligible to attend walk-in selection. Also those who are unable to produce their marks cards and final degree certificates in original on the day of the written test/interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
- Local candidates will be preferred.
- If there are more eligible candidates, the number of candidates to be called for interview will be restricted in proportion to the requirement based on academic excellence, age, their performance in the written test.
- There shall be no reimbursement of travelling allowance neither outstation nor local.
- Request for change of category (GEN/OBC/EWS/SC/ST/) once declared, will not be entertained.
- Selections will be based on the reservation pattern as per the Government guidelines.
- Candidates are required to possess one valid and active e-mail id. Information pertaining to the selections will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate. In no circumstance candidate should share e-mail ID of other person. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- Decision of BEL in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualification and other eligibility norms will be final and binding on the candidate.
- A candidate’s shortlisting for interview and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification will not vest any right on the candidate to be called for the interview.
- BEL reserves the right to change (cancel / modify / add) any of the criteria, method of selection, number of posts; indicated above based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.