BEL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.bel-india.in for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Bharat Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Senior Engineer can apply online application on or before 10-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech|
Post Name:– Senior Engineer
No of Post:- 05 (Approx)
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month
BE / B Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering from any AICTE approved institution with First Class for General & OBC candidates and Pass for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
32 years as on 31st March 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Gen/OBC:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PWD:- Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Online or Offline
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are advised to download the application format available on the website www.bel-india.in. The downloaded application format duly filled in all respects (with recent colour passport size photograph of the applicant duly affixed in the column provided in the Application Form) along with self-attested Xerox copies of all relevant documents. Applications are to be submitted in closed envelop super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR ENGINEER ON FIXED TENURE BASIS”. Applications should reach the office of Sr Dy General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076 on or before 10.04.2019 by ORDINARY POST. Applications received after 10.04.2019 will not be entertained.
Notification Date:- 20th March 2019 (0900 hrs)
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 10th April 2019 (1700 hrs)
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- The cut-off date for deciding the maximum permissible Age and Post Qualification Experience shall be 31.03.2019. Post qualification work experience means the work experience acquired after completion of BE/B.Tech.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of Qualification and Experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the Interview / Written Test. BEL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience acquired post prescribed qualification.
- Outstation SC/ST & PWD candidates will be reimbursed 2nd class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address) to the written test / interview venue, subject to production of railway ticket / receipts as per Company rules. Candidates belonging to Gen/OBC category will be reimbursed train fare, if they are short listed for the interview, subject to production of railway ticket / receipts.
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. Candidates should possess at least one a valid e-mail ID and mobile no, which should remain valid & active, till the completion of selection process. BEL will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or for delay / non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his / her mail / website in time.
- The candidates who are unable to produce their BE/B.Tech. Degree Marks sheet and Degree Certificate and other relevant certificates in original on the day of the written test/interview for whatever reason, will not be considered.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non selection at any stage.
- The total number of posts may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of Management.
- BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever and also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge modify or alter the recruitment or selection process, if need so arise without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS need to submit their caste/tribe/community/disability certificate. For the convenience of candidates the prescribed format of the caste certificate is appended. Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the community certificate in the prescribed format (format available on the website) issued by the Competent Authority on or after 01.10.2018. Candidates who do not produce the certificate in the prescribed format will be rejected and no further communication will be entertained. Candidates with relevant disability of not less than 40 per cent only will be eligible for reservation and relaxation as PWD. Disability Certificate should be issued by the Medical Board in the prescribed format.
- The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates. Income Certificate will not be considered as OBC Certificate.
- Candidates employed in Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their applications through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the Interview.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the Application Form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the Application Form. Any incomplete application form will be summarily rejected.
- In the event any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in their Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.