BEL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.bel-india.com for the recruitment of 06 (six) Management Industrial Trainee Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 18th March 2018.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Management Industrial Trainee|
|No of vacancies||06|
|Job location||Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last date||18th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by BEL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for BEL recruitment 2018.
BEL recruitment Management Industrial Trainee vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Management Industrial Trainee||150||Rs. 10000/-|
BEL 2018 Management Industrial Trainee eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Applicant should have 10+2 +3(UG) + CA (inter)/ ICWA (Intermediate).
Age Limit: 25 years as on 28.02.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
BEL 2018 Selection process of Management Industrial Trainee
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written test
BEL application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
BEL application form for Management Industrial Trainee 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may send the scanned copy of prescribed application form to the mail [email protected] on or before 18.03.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
BEL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration of Application form||18.03.2018|
General Instructions for Management Industrial Trainees:
- Candidates who meet our above mentioned criteria may send the application form (prescribed in Annexure-l) to [email protected] on or before 1&Mar-2018 with subject mentioned as ‘MlT Selection 2018-1y. Applications received through the mentioned email-id will be only accepted.
- No TA,/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the written test / interview.
- The duration of the training is for One Year Only and extendable by one more year. However, extension for one year may be considered after reviewing the candidate’s performance by our management. The tenure of the MlTs (lCWAl) including their extensions period shall not exceed the maximum period of Two Year.
- Shortlisted Candidate will be called for Written Test / lnterview through email / mobile number only [provided in Application form].
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written tesV interview (which will be conducted at BEL-Ghaziabad).
- Stipend is Rs. 10000/- per month for 1″t year & Rs. 12000/- per month for 2nd year.
- The MITs would be eligible for 1 day casual-cum-sick leave for every completed month of training.