BEL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.bel-india.in for the recruitment of 15 vacancies at Bharat Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for a Deputy Engineer can apply online application from 21st November 2018 and before 5th December 2018.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||5|
|Post name||Deputy Engineer|
|Deputy Engineer||5 Posts|
|Qualification||B.E / B. Tech Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication Engineering.|
|Age limit||27 years as on 1st December 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month|
|SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen||Exempted Fee|
|Through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch)|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||21st November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||5th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test, Shortlisting and Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.bel-india.in from 21st November 2018 to 5th December 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The cut-off date for deciding the maximum permissible age and Post Qualification Experience shall be 01.12.2018. Post qualification work experience means the work experience acquired after completion of BE/B.Tech.
- Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed Sleeper class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address).
- Request for change of category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC) once declared in the application will not be entertained. For the convenience of candidates belonging to OBC / SC / ST and PWD, the prescribed format of the Caste / Disability Certificate is placed in along with the advertisement. Candidates who do not produce the Certificate at the time of interview in the above format will be rejected and no further communication will be entertained.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of Qualification and Experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the Interview / Written Test. BEL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience acquired post prescribed qualification.
- In the event any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Quasi-Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings will be required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates. Income Certificate will not be considered as OBC Certificate.
- Information pertaining to the Written Test / Interview will be uploaded in the link provided for downloading the same. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever and also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge modify or alter the recruitment or selection process, if need so arise without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Only those candidates who submit their applications online will be considered for further processing. One print (hard copy) of the FILLED-IN application may be retained with the candidate to be produced during interview in the event of being shortlisted.
- The total number of posts may be increased or decreased based on the actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of Management.
- Appointment of the selected candidates will be subject to being found medically fit by the Company’s Medical Authorities.
- Candidates whose specialization mentioned in their Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.