BEL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.bel-india.in for the recruitment of 16 vacancies at Bharat Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Medical Officer, Engineering Assistant Trainee & Various vacancies can apply online application on or before 15th October 2018.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||16|
|Post name||Medical Officer, Engineering Assistant Trainee|
|Medical Officer||3 posts|
|Engineering Assistant Trainee||9 posts|
|Qualification||Medical Officer: MBBS with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in reputed hospitals|
or Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology
Engineering Assistant Trainee: 3 years full-time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline.
|Age limit||Medical Officer: 30 years for General & 33 years for OBC|
Engineering Assistant Trainee: 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ ST
|Pay Scale||Medical Officer: Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month|
Engineering Assistant Trainee: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
|For Medical Officer||Rs. 500/-|
|For Engineering Assistant Trainee||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen||Exempted from fee|
|Pay application fee through online mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||15th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be Based on Written Test|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bel-india.in on or before 15th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
1. Knowledge of Kannada is desirable. Registration in any of the Employment Exchanges of Karnataka is preferable for non Executive posts.
2. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
3. Only those candidates who meet all the aforementioned eligibility criteria for the post shall be called for Written Test. However, the candidature of the applicant will be provisional and subject to verification of certificates /Testimonials submitted by him/her.
4. Admit card for provisionally eligible candidates for the Written Test can be downloaded from the website. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
5. Candidates working in Government/Semi government/Public Sector Organization are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview / Document verification. In case the candidate fails to do so, his/her candidature will be disqualified.
6. The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Applications that are incomplete will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
7. All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/Board/Council/ University. Wherever CGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of verification.
8. Applicants should have sound health. No relaxation in health standard is allowed. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per Norms & Standards of Medical Fitness.
9. Reservation/Relaxation/Concession for OBC Non Creamy Layer (NCL) candidates will be subject to submission of attested copy of OBC (NCL) certificate along with Declaration in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India for “Appointment in Central Govt. Posts” issued by the competent authority at the time of document verification / Interview. Income Certificate will not be considered as OBC Certificate.
10. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability (Orthopedically handicapped/Hearing Handicapped/Visually handicapped) shall only be eligible for the benefit for PWD subject to submission of Disability Certificate issued by a Government Medical Board in the format prescribed by Govt. of India.
11. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/eligibility/selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The candidature is also liable for rejection at any stage if BEL comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of BEL.
12. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process. The candidature of the candidate at all stages of the selection process shall be provisional in nature.
13. Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment/selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
14. Online application forms that are incomplete and without the prescribed fee will be rejected straight away and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
15. There is no provision for re-checking / re-evaluation of OMR Sheets.
16. Mobile phones / iPad / / Tablets / Calculators or any other such electronic device is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. Candidates are advised not to carry the same to the examination hall. Possession of any electronic device inside the examination hall may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
17. In case a candidate submits more than 01 application for same post, the application against which Bank Challan is deposited shall only be considered. Further, if a candidate deposits Bank Challan for 02 applications for the same post, the application with the latest registration no. shall only be considered.
18. Candidates are required to fill in their bank details such as bank A/C No, Bank’s name, Branch Name, IFSC code etc. in the online application form in order to enable us to process TA payment online if applicable.
19. All information regarding this recruitment will be made available on the website: http://www.belindia.in and no separate communication shall be made for information regarding dates of written test, downloading of admit card, result of written test, medical standards etc.
20. E-mail ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via e-mail and/or SMS only.
21. Applicants should keep sufficient copies of same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the Online Registration.
22. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
23. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
24. Interested candidates may fill the application form online. Before filling the application online kindly go through the instructions on how to fill the online application form. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
25. Based on the marks in the written test, provisionally shortlisted / selected candidates will be called for document verification / interview to BEL, Bengaluru. The candidates have to produce the original documents and submit the self attested copies of the following documents:
a) Passport size photograph which was uploaded at the time of filling the application online.
b) SSLC /SSC / ISC marks card and any other valid document as proof of date of birth.
c) Degree certificate / Marks Card of each academic year / semester as applicable.
d) Certificate pertaining to completion of Diploma in Nursing issued by the Competent Authority /Board.
e) Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA into percentage f) No Objection Certificate from your present employer (if you are employed in Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU) if applicable.
g) Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD need to submit their caste / tribe / disability certificate as per the prescribe format.
h) Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to submit the community certificate in the prescribed format (format available on the website) issued by the Competent Authority on or after 01.01.2018.
i) Candidates with relevant disability of not less than 40 per cent only will be eligible for reservation and relaxation as PWD. Disability certificate issued by the Medical Board in the prescribed format.
j) Registration certificate / Experience certificate / Discharge certificate, if applicable.