Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company requires the following outstanding personnel on Fixed Term for 3 Years for its Bengaluru Unit.
Advertisement Number:- 6050/HR/Mil Com/2018
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy Engineer|
|No of vacancies||23|
|Job location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last date||14th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by BEL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for BEL recruitment 2018.
BEL recruitment Deputy Engineer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Deputy Engineer (Computer Sc & Electronics)||23||Rs. 40000 – 140000/-|
BEL 2018 eligibility criteria for Deputy Engineer
Educational Qualification: BE/ B.TECH / AMIE / B.Sc Engineering in Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Science Engineering Disciplines Only OR BE / B.TECH / AMIE / B.Sc Engineering in Electronics and Communication, Electronics, Telecommunication, Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication disciplines only.
Age Limit: 26 years as on 01.02.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
BEL Deputy Engineer 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
BEL application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for BEL should pay the below charges through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted Fee
BEL application form for Deputy Engineer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants can send their application along with relevant certificates to DY.GEN.MANAGER (HR/Mil Com), Military Communication SBU, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013 on or before 14.03.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
BEL Deputy Engineer 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||14.03.2018|
- The Cut-off date for deciding the maximum permissible age and experience (Post Qualification Experience) shall be 01.02.2018. In order to compute post qualification work experience, the period of work experience starting from the month immediately succeeding the month of final examination in which candidate acquire the essential educational qualification shall be considered.
- Experience certificates/Documents issued by the employer clearly indicating period of employment should be enclosed. Candidates may also enclose a separate write up describing the relevant post qualification experience gained by them.
- Candidates working in PSUs/Government/Quasi Government organizations should submit the application through proper channel or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of the interview. Such candidates, who are unable to produce NOC at the time of interview, will not be interviewed.
- In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund and Gratuity as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
- Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed Sleeper class to and fro train fare by the shortest route (from their correspondence address).
- Request for change of category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC) once declared in the application will not be entertained.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the interview/written Test. BEL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience acquired post prescribed qualification.
- Any Document received after the last date for submission of application will not be entertained / considered.
- In the event any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates. Income Certificate will not be considered as OBC Certificate.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id and mobile number, which is to be entered in the application form.
- Information pertaining to the Written Test / Interview will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate.
- BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever and also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify or alter the recruitment or selection process, if need so arise without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply in the format available on the BEL website www.bel-india.com. Applications should be accompanied by the following documents: i) SSLC/SSC/10th Certificate as proof of date of birth and any other valid document. ii) Semester wise marks cards of BE / B Tech / AMIE (Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also) iii) BE / B. Tech /AMIE Degree Certificate. iv) Experience Certificate/s from previous employer/s and Appointment letter in case of present employer. v) A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification experience. vi) Caste / Disability certificate in case of SC / ST / PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be dated on or after 01.02.2017). vii) Online Payment Receipt. viii) No Objection Certificate (if applicable).