BEL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.bel-india.com for the recruitment of 40 (forty) vacancies for Engineer. Job seekers should apply from 24th January 2018 and before 30th January 2018.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|No of vacancies||40|
|Job location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Last date||30th January 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by BEL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for BEL recruitment 2018.
BEL recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
BEL 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. (Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication) from AICTE approved institutions.
Age Limit: 25 years as on 01.01.2018
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
BEL 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
BEL application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
BEL application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.bel-india.com from 24.01.2018 to 30.01.2018.
How to apply for BEL recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.bel-india.com
- Go to “Careers” -> “Recruitment – Advertisement”
- Select the desired post
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Click here to apply online”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
BEL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||24.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||30.01.2018|
- Reservations shall be as per government guidelines.
- Candidates who have not yet completed their BE/B.Tech. need not apply.
- All communication w.r.t. intimation for written test / interview / final selections will be through e-mail mode only. Hence candidates are required to provide valid e-mail IDs. BEL will not be responsible for return / bouncing of any e-mails sent. Only Indian Nationals need apply.