BEL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.bel-india.in for the recruitment of 480 vacancies at Bharat Electronics Limited. The candidate who is looking for Contract Engineer can apply online application from 13th June 2018 and before 23rd June 2018.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||480|
|Post name||Contract Engineer|
|Contract Engineer||480 posts|
|Qualification||First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from an AICTE recognized University/ institution.|
|Age limit||26 years as on 01st June 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 23000/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||13th June 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||23rd June 2018|
|Online Fee starts||08th July 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at BEL’s website www.bel-india.in from 13 June 2018 to 23 June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
1. Printout of Online Application Form duly filled is mandatory for attending selection process, failing which candidates will not be allowed to attend the written test/interview.
2. Candidates who have not completed BE/B.Tech. & do not possess minimum 1 year experience and other eligibility criteria need not apply/attend.
3. Those who are unable to produce their Degree/PDC, SSLC (Proof of age), Min. One (1) year industrial experience certificate in original on the day of the written test /interview for whatsoever reason will not be considered.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending written test / interview.
5. Only eligible candidates may attend the Selection of process.
6. Final selection will be subjected to rigorous verification of documents and details entered during application process.
7. Reservation / relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Government directives.
8. BEL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies to be filled on actual requirement at the time of selection and to cancel the advertisement and/or the entire selection process at any stage.
9. Candidates will be posted across India.
10. Only Indian Nationals need to apply